Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally let somebody else drive my SKY. Comments from the passenger seat.

1) The seat sits higher by at least 1 full inch.
2) The sub woofer ROCKS. You can really feel it, make me wish it was behind the driver's seat.
3) When I am driving, I see the people heads turning, we you are the passenger, man,, everybody is pointing and rubber necking. Guess my field of vision is much smaller when I am driving. Passenger seat was fun, however, been there done that, perfer the driver seat!

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
:agree:

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
Riding shotgun can be as much fun as driving.
Not only can you take in the sights, but watching your driver can be a ton of fun.
It's less important who drives then who the car goes home with...

·
Registered
192 Posts
I get the sensation that the car is going much faster than it really is from the passenger seat. Can't see the speedo and feel like I need to use the Oh S**t handles way too much. I prefer to drive.:thumbs:

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
I cannot believe you actually let someone else drive your car! :D

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Actually 4 other have driven her, including my 22 year old son.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
I absolutely hope to be driven around in the Sky. I commute, my husband runs our business from home. Sometimes when we are chatting in the morning, we don't want to stop so he will drive me to work pick me up later (good way to make sure I leave on time) and we'll go to dinner. Good thing he was already in the habit...so he'll get to drive me to work and motor around town too. But I will have a personalized plate so he'll have to explain to any girls that it is his wife's car. Heh-heh-heh. :lol:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Not Me!!!!

SKYtime said:
You are a much kinder person them I. NO ONE has driven my baby, but me and the dealer. Wife doesn't know how to drive stick (is that why I brought a manual?....Maybe an added benefit) and she would be the only other person I would trust with her.

Maybe my Dad when he comes for a visit, since he let me drive his Mazda GTX and his Subaru WRX. But since he lives 1500 miles away.maybe by the time he is down this way I may feel different about other drivers.....probably not!

·
Registered
178 Posts
I will only let 3 people drive my car: My husband, my close friend, and my son (and he will have to wait 5 years!).
Carlie

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
My wife holds her own just fine behind the wheel. Besides there is no one else in the world I would trust more with my Little Missy than her anyway. Ernest is a close second but the wife has earned certain rights over the years. Putting up with me all these years elevates her to the top right off the bat. :thumbs:

·
Registered
669 Posts
My son loves to ride when I'm playing songs with lots of Bass. Says he feels like he's getting a back massage from that Monsoon!:)

·
Registered
86 Posts
blueskygal said:
I will only let 3 people drive my car: My husband, my close friend, and my son (and he will have to wait 5 years!).
Carlie
Bluesky-g - Err which close friend would that be(he says sheepishly as he peaks around the corner with hand raised "pick me, pick me!"
Chris

·
Registered
178 Posts
bullseye said:
Bluesky-g - Err which close friend would that be(he says sheepishly as he peaks around the corner with hand raised "pick me, pick me!"
Chris
You are my only friend that knows how to drive a stick...and this is NOT going to be a car that people can "let me learn to drive a stick on your car" :nono:

besides being one of my closest friends; you are a better driver than me:cheers: :lol:

caarlie

·
Registered
192 Posts
SKYtime said:
My name is on the title, the car is my wifes everyday driver. Not much choice but to let her drive it. Actually I have let anyone that wants to drive it. GM in the Driveway. Gotta sell cars to make sure I end up with a pension.

·
Registered
176 Posts
My hubby and my dad will get to drive mine sometimes (but not a whole lot). A few family members have said they can't wait to drive it. BUTTT I really don't want them too and I am being serious. I'm really not a selfish person but I'd rather just take them for a ride. I know my teenage nephew is gonna want to drive it. (If he had one he would let me) A couple of my sister in laws are already talking about cruising around in it but I don't even like them that well so how do I tell them without sounding so ugly???

1 - 19 of 19 Posts