Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MY BABY IS HERERERERERR.... New car manager just called and said to give them about 1 hour to get finish getting her ready. Soooo, hubby and I will be on our way in just about 30 minutes. Will take pics... yeeee haawwwww:cheers:

·
Registered
92 Posts
Congrats!!!!

Almost seems like the've coordinated mass deliveries!!!!

Enjoy!

:cheers:

·
Registered
67 Posts
ENJOY!!!!!!!!! I hope you have as much fun as I hope I am going to have...

·
Registered
314 Posts
About time:thumbs: :jester: :cheers: :lol: :cool: :grouphug: :yesnod: :driving:! Very exciting news - can't wait to see your next post.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Congratulations! I'm so glad you finally got it! Got my midnight blue one on Wed...and it sure is a beauty! Have fun!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Boston guys

Where did you guys from Mass order you're cars from?

I ordered mine from Raynham imaged 3/23 still waiting with not much news

·
Registered
877 Posts
congratz.......................:cheers:

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Way to go ! !

·
Registered
74 Posts
I am so happy for you, congratulations and many happy miles to you.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Woo-hooooooo! It's about friggin' time! :cheers: :thumbs: Been patiently waiting to see the post from you that's "it's here". Enjoy!!! :D

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
agirltrucker said:
MY BABY IS HERERERERERR.... New car manager just called and said to give them about 1 hour to get finish getting her ready. Soooo, hubby and I will be on our way in just about 30 minutes. Will take pics... yeeee haawwwww:cheers:
Glad we got you out of that treee! Whew! :cheers:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
agirltrucker said:
Now ya no who ta thank dont cha? Yes it was my dogs, ol Fartblossom an TwoTeeth dun run tha railroad guy ta ground. Yessirree bob tha dogs come in tha house smellin like diesel fuel an they dun tole me that tha train was kinda hard ta slow down when it done got out yonder way. I gave them both a rub down an a dog treat or two an told them tomorrow they gots ta be agettin Daddy hisen SKY iffen they wants ta be ariden in tha wind. Yessirree dog ears aflappin an their tongues ahangin out . They loves that part. Of course I dont because ol Fartblossom licks up tha air an swallers it and it makes her name proud.....Skip ,....pass the stink-pirty please....:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Wow, vin #189??? took awhile but glad it made it!

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thank you sooooo much everyone. Tried to get the pictures off my camera, but I am having a problem. So I will go to good old Wal-mart with my memory card and get them. Will post tomorrow. Good luck to all of you who are still waiting...:thumbs:

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
agirltrucker said:
Thank you sooooo much everyone. Tried to get the pictures off my camera, but I am having a problem. So I will go to good old Wal-mart with my memory card and get them. Will post tomorrow. Good luck to all of you who are still waiting...:thumbs:
I told you all you have to do to get your Sky is start a thread RANTING about not getting it. In a week it is here !:thumbs:

·
Registered
389 Posts
YEAH!! I'm glad your long wait is over!

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
richmcc said:
I told you all you have to do to get your Sky is start a thread RANTING about not getting it. In a week it is here !:thumbs:
Yes you were correct...:lol: :thumbs:

·
Registered
178 Posts
congrats!!!!!!!!!

i am so happy for you..finally...there is hope!!!!!!!! Enjoy the ride!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts