Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, just left my dealership..... my BABY.. should be here by next friday..... shipped to carrier 4 days ago....... ok... and the rest of the story.. . i bet some of you are wondering how that happened so darn fast... and a VIN SO LOW TO BOOT!!...

.... When i originally ordered/placed down payment/reserved my baby, the GM ... my salesman and I were talking on a regular basis... and i was told that sometimes they get.. SURPLUS cars in.. and they have no clue when!! Well, that happened.. and today i was told that there is a BLACK ONE... WITH EVERYTHING I HAVE ORDERED ON MY MIDNIGHT BLUE ONE... just the outside is black... OMG.... then he asked me if i WANTED MY .... MY..VIN... I was so giddy..... OMG..... i am way too excited... it should be here by next friday.... CANT WAIT.... and they will take my midnight blue one and do the same thing with it that they would have done with the black one..... JUST CALL WHOEVER IS ON THE LIST AND WANTS A MIDNIGHT BLUE ONE... or if they change their mind and want it....... .... so

VIN... 100225 SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
40 Posts
Congrats to you too, SKYBABY!!! I can barely set still. I'm glad your still here with us on the forum. Us girls have to stick together!!!!

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you so very much.. i am SOOOO glad i am still here.:thumbs: . and this is happening so darn fast... but.... it is lucky.... OMG.. just cant wait..... way too excited...:D SkyBaby-07

PSS...... YOU BETTCHA... WE GOTTA STICK TOGETHER.... :cheers:

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Wow! Awesome 225? That might be the front runner for lowest VIN -- all the colors look great so you will be just as happy with your Black one.

And now to borrow one of your favorite lines: "Can't wait to see the pics!!!!"

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
1994SC2 said:
Wow! Awesome 225? That might be the front runner for lowest VIN -- all the colors look great so you will be just as happy with your Black one.

I am ACTUALLY.. wanting to go up to JANESVILLE, WISCONSIN.. where our rail hub is.. and CAMP OUT... TIL I SEE IT.... and.. start my pic taking there... hubby wont let me.... UGH.. What is a girl to do?... wait.. wait... wait....... FINE..... I CAN WAIT ANOTHER WEEK... SkyBaby-07

·
Premium Member
830 Posts
Hi Sky Baby good to hear that things when right for you, good luck send PIC's when you can...Seal9:cheers:

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
SkyCrzr said:
Congrats to you too, SKYBABY!!! I can barely set still. I'm glad your still here with us on the forum. Us girls have to stick together!!!!
:agree:

·
Registered
277 Posts
1994SC2 said:

Yeah, mine is 627 and arrived at the dealer on March 15th. Where has this one been?

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Stu's Sky said:
Yeah, mine is 627 and arrived at the dealer on March 15th. Where has this one been?
all i can think of.. since the paperwork says.. SURPLUS.... it has been sitting.. waiting for me..... maybe in one of them other pics SPAG.. posted... just waiting to be sent to ROCKFORD.... to come home........ idk.. sounded good to me... SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
277 Posts
Congratulations!!

·
Premium Member
241 Posts
I saw a black one at our auto show and you'll love it. Except it really does show the drool spots. :D

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
:thumbs: Congrats Skybaby, now remember to get some sleep in between time and be patient:lol: :lol: :cheers:

·
Registered
162 Posts
Don't forget Sky Baby, you promised me a ride.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I think you'll love the black. The one I test drove was black and it looked hot!

·
Registered
120 Posts
redkeygunsky

Way to go Sky Baby. I drove a chili pepper red Sky today at my dealer. It has the tan interior that mine will have. I am now at 30. It is getting closer.
Drive safely and have fun!

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
YOU GUYS ARE GREAT...:thumbs: .. AND... IT IS NOW OFFICIAL.:D ..... THE BLACK ONE IS MINE.... JUST GOT THE CALL... and.. he has someone in line already for my blue one.... WOW...... they said... by next friday.... but.... probably wednesday.... OMG... I CANT WAIT...... and.. yes... i will get a little sleep in the mean while...SkyBaby-07 :cheers: :cheers:

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
SkyBaby said:
YOU GUYS ARE GREAT...:thumbs: .. AND... IT IS NOW OFFICIAL.:D ..... THE BLACK ONE IS MINE.... JUST GOT THE CALL... and.. he has someone in line already for my blue one.... WOW...... they said... by next friday.... but.... probably wednesday.... OMG... I CANT WAIT...... and.. yes... i will get a little sleep in the mean while...SkyBaby-07 :cheers: :cheers:
That is wonderful news girlfriend. Im very very excited for ya dear :thumbs:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
agirltrucker said:
That is wonderful news girlfriend. Im very very excited for ya dear :thumbs:
Hmmm... i think you need to come visit me next weekend..... ?????? well,... i think so.... SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
326 Posts
Skybaby, sounds like your settling on black. Even though they all look good, you most likely aren't but 4 more weeks away from getting the midnight blue. Even Azote went and bought a Miata just weeks from getting what he set out for. I know people have every right to change their minds but it's just to close to settle at this point. My wife is still waiting for a TPW but I hope USMC was right about that code being skipped over. We have waited since we put our deposit down in Oct and there is no way we would settle for anything different than what was ordered. AS far as the VIN #s are concerned I believe they mean very little to these cars, yes it would be neat to have a low # but do not believe under 1000 means a whole lot (personal opinion).

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
i AM absolutly NOT settling on the black one.... i couldnt decide way back.. if i wanted the bluestone or black.... THE ONLY COLORS I DIDNT WANT WAS..... red.. and the silvers...... that was all i really didnt want..... and the bluestone isnt available for a while... so .... we thought the midnight blue would be good... and it is almost black.. but.. I LOVE BLACK....... SkyBaby-07

1 - 20 of 67 Posts