Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to let you know that my yellow SKY was born on Friday. The vin is 2616 which means there have been over 2500 SKYs produced this year or over 1/4 of the allotment for the '07 model year.

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
MrJester said:
Just wanted to let you know that my yellow SKY was born on Friday. The vin is 2616 which means there have been over 2500 SKYs produced this year or over 1/4 of the allotment for the '07 model year.

Congrats!!!

all you lucky east coasters are getting your March imaged Sky's!!! I doubt they even use a train to transport being that your so close to the factory.

Someone throw some coal on that fire and keep that train movin!

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
I am hoping they build Yellow Skys in groups ---
Conga-rats!!:cheers:

·
Registered
314 Posts
MrJester said:
Congratulations. We got our image same day as yours. Dealer tweaked our order to get red/auto/chrome combo we wanted, so accepted date was 3/22 I believe. We hope ours is in transit. Did you get a delivery date estimate yet?

·
Registered
804 Posts
Rick Tinley Park said:
I am hoping they build Yellow Skys in groups ---
Conga-rats!!:cheers:
I believe I read somewhere that they are producing the cars in groups of color to help speed up the building process. Hope yours is in line for a yellow shower!

for the previous: Congrats on taking another step close to the "club of owners"! Another "wannabe sky owner" getting closer and closer.

Chili Peper Red #1584

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
SkyHope said:
Congratulations. We got our image same day as yours. Dealer tweaked our order to get red/auto/chrome combo we wanted, so accepted date was 3/22 I believe. We hope ours is in transit. Did you get a delivery date estimate yet?

The dealership is telling me approximately 10 days since the plant is only about 4 hours away. I want to believe him but I'm always been one of those people who think the worst so I'm not disappointed. I'm hoping for 14-21 days but if it is 10 days, I'll be VERY happy! Just to be safe, I called the insurance company and had the info added so all I have to do is call and activate the car. I also filled out my application for a loan from my credit union.

·
Registered
178 Posts
keep 'em coming!!!

that's good new for all of you who have vins.........the line is moving.......just too slow for me!!!!!!!

·
Registered
314 Posts
MrJester said:
Just to be safe, I called the insurance company and had the info added so all I have to do is call and activate the car. I also filled out my application for a loan from my credit union.
Sounds like us - we have a folder with auto ins proof, order info, checks, gift certificates, and all the other goodies we'll need to hit the road with minimal delay. Slightly less profound than giving birth, but way up on fun to prepare for the day scale :D :drool::thumbs: .

1 - 9 of 9 Posts