Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay after all the bitching and moaning to all of you guys, my SKY came yesterday and I opted to pick it up later this afternoon today (which was stupid bc now it's going to rain this afternoon here) :banghead: So anyways I want to thank all fo you for listening to me and not ridiculing all my aches and moans, but it has been a pretty long journey for all of us to wait for our SKYs. I wish all fo you God speed on getting yoru SKY's and will post regularly still on here and pics as well! Thank you all again for being there :grouphug:

Okay the rundown on my event codes for those still waiting (and honestly I can say I think my wait was near to worse case scenario IMO):

Feb 19, 2005 Chicago Autoshow (Saw the first prototype, sorry was wrong about it being 2004).
Feb 19, 2005-today (drooled over thought of owning this car) :thumbs:
Deposit Put Down/Imaged 1/9/2006 (Happy Day!)
Code 030 (Received at POMS): 1/11/2006
Code 033 (Sequenced & VIN Assigned): 2/14/2006 (V-Day haha)
Code 038 (Produced): 2/27/2006
Code 040 (Released to Carrier): 3/16/2006
Code 041 (Invoiced): 4/19/2006
Code 042 (Shipped): 4/20 (8 a.m. - guess only)
Code 050 (Received by Dealer): 4/20 (3:30 p.m. - Remember I am only 3hrs tops away from plant and the carrier came direct from plant)

Hope this helps, but remember for reverting to the new codes you need to omit the first 0 and then add two zeros behind the second two numbers.

Pics to follow shortly...

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Congratulations! You have one of the first made don't you? :cheers:

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
That is great news... Happy motoring!!:thumbs:

·
Registered
277 Posts
Did you ask the driver if he got lost going down 95? Doesn't take 1 month to make that 150 mile trip. :D Congrats!! :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Congrats No more antacids just a drive in your SKY :lol: :thumbs:

·
Registered
233 Posts
About time man! Congrats!

Hopefully they decide to make mine sometime this month and then the roadtrips can begin! Get some pics up!

·
Registered
669 Posts
Finally!!!!
Congrats!!! :cheers:
Have a great time! Hope the skies clear!

·
Registered
18,035 Posts
Congrats..I have been waiting and waiting since my SKY...born on April 7...and less than 2 hours from plant but going I-95North...the GM said it is in transit but stated it could take up to 2 weeks. GIVE ME A BREAK!!!

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
YES! Lets get hammered.

Glad to hear it finally arrived Tiger, enjoy it!

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Mike I can only wish for soon for you brother :thumbs: , I know how you feel! :banghead:

1994SC2 We definitely need to meet up soon! Funny thing is I have a full day of work then off to tbe beach for the weekend (not going for sun and water obviously) going to get hammered and destress. MY SKY will only get driven for a few minutes tonight and will sit in garage until Sunday night/Monday morning!

·
Registered
363 Posts
Congrats! It's about time. Have fun, you've waited long enough!:cheers: :thumbs:

·
Registered
453 Posts
tiger20005 said:
Okay after all the bitching and moaning to all of you guys, my SKY came yesterday and I opted to pick it up later this afternoon today (which was stupid bc now it's going to rain this afternoon here) :banghead: So anyways I want to thank all fo you for listening to me and not ridiculing all my aches and moans, but it has been a pretty long journey for all of us to wait for our SKYs. I wish all fo you God speed on getting yoru SKY's and will post regularly still on here and pics as well! Thank you all again for being there :grouphug:

Okay the rundown on my event codes for those still waiting (and honestly I can say I think my wait was near to worse case scenario IMO):

Feb 19, 2005 Chicago Autoshow (Saw the first prototype, sorry was wrong about it being 2004).
Feb 19, 2005-today (drooled over thought of owning this car) :thumbs:
Deposit Put Down/Imaged 1/9/2006 (Happy Day!)
Code 030 (Received at POMS): 1/11/2006
Code 033 (Sequenced & VIN Assigned): 2/14/2006 (V-Day haha)
Code 038 (Produced): 2/27/2006
Code 040 (Released to Carrier): 3/16/2006
Code 041 (Invoiced): 4/19/2006
Code 042 (Shipped): 4/20 (8 a.m. - guess only)
Code 050 (Received by Dealer): 4/20 (3:30 p.m. - Remember I am only 3hrs tops away from plant and the carrier came direct from plant)

Hope this helps, but remember for reverting to the new codes you need to omit the first 0 and then add two zeros behind the second two numbers.

GREAT NEWS!! :cheers: So happy for you, please be sure to post pictures. Enjoy your ride. Theresa

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
tiger20005 said:

Apparently, they carried it from the plant.... :D

·
Registered
453 Posts
Rick Tinley Park said:
Apparently, they carried it from the plant.... :D
Ha, ha,ha... You guys kill me, too funny!!
T

·
Registered
410 Posts
:thumbs: Now thats what I'm Talking about!!!!! Tiger20005 best wishes and ha ppy motoring from Richmond Va. Get the car and lets ride and ride:cheers: I'm a hour away [or in a SKY, 45 min away]:D Lets hit 95 and see what life in the fast lane is all about. PM me---Peace

·
Registered
128 Posts
I,ve been trapped at 030 for about 2 weeks, I placed my order in Sept. 2005,I live in Columbus Ohio and it seems that Saturn has forgotten that they have dealerships in Ohio, I am glad that you have your Sky and happy safe driving to you and all of you Sky owners.:D

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Congrats, Tiger...:cheers: Perhaps all that pissin' and moanin' did pay off. :lol: Enjoy your car...and when you get a chance, please give a review and post some pics!! :thumbs:

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
:cheers: Congrats Tiger20005! Sometimes good things really do come to those who wait. :thumbs:

1 - 20 of 46 Posts