Saturn Sky Forum banner
281 - 300 of 310 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
125115 | Sunburst Yellow | mikelst | unknown | 04/15/2008 | Dallas TX
Leased and then purchased by the original owner. Title transfer on 12/31/11 to Midlothian TX. I bought it March 10th, Title transfer 13 March 2012.

Black leather seats, Auto Transmission, 6CD mp3 player
19769 miles

Mike

·
Registered
154 Posts
105238 / Black / dffr1 / 07-31-07 / 08-03-07 / Jamison, PA
Note the car was originally sold to AVIS in Orlando Florida as a rental, can't say I have ever seen one at any agency - I was traveling extensively during that time. Still has the AVIS stickers attached - one has a note to make sure the doors are closed when opening and closing the hood.

·
Registered
18,773 Posts
I remember building one of those blue topped cars. It had a white paint job. I don't remember the 2nd car.
Remember the blue rag top that hung on the wall at the Wilmington Plant...well, when GM sold the inventory to the former Source 1...they included that top...and someone bought it from them for about 1000 dollars...it went to someone in the Chicago area...never heard about it again.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Not sure if still doing this but just got my sky. Didn't notice her Vin in the list.

Vin # | Color | Name | Born On Date | Delivered | Location
101599/midnight blue/April 2006/unknown/Sorrento fl

Don't know if she is an early model or not. Has the black top, and full leather interior and spoiler.

·
Registered
750 Posts
07849|Hydro Blue|SkyForChrist|04/27/09|Unknown(second owner)|Garland, TX (basically Dallas) *redline

Where are the other Hydro's I know there are like 5 on this site...

·
Premium Member
1 Posts
New Sky to add to the list

This is my first Post or Reply.
I purchased this Car New in 2007 and I just realized that it has just had a Birthday day.
If you are still doing this and collecting this information I would like to add my information to the list.
Vin # = 1G8MG35X27Y122255 Sky Red Line
Color = BLUESTONE
Name = None
Born On Date = I do not know what this is.
Delivered = March 16, 2007
Location = London Ontario, Canada
I have never winter driven it and it is 100% stock. Not a thing done to it except drive it.
Clear Car BRA on complete front end and mirrors
Aisin 5 Speed
Ecotec 2.0 L DOH
18” ALUM Wheels

·
Registered
1,013 Posts

03963 | Chili Pepper Red | RedSkyMan | unknown | 06/29/06 | Columbus, IN

·
Registered
197 Posts
Where is the VIN search site to get this info? It's been a couple years since I've been on this site. Dusting off they hydro and getting her back out for everyone to see. I know she is rare, but don't recall where I originally searched, found, and then did not write down any of the info.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #293 ·
Where is the VIN search site to get this info? It's been a couple years since I've been on this site. Dusting off they hydro and getting her back out for everyone to see. I know she is rare, but don't recall where I originally searched, found, and then did not write down any of the info.
This list was for the 2007 MY... where most cars were ordered and tracked until delivery. Not sure where you may be able to get similar info for 2009 MY cars.

·
Registered
27 Posts

29428 | Carbon Flash SE | Flash my Carbon | 4-21-08 | Unknown | Murrieta,CA *Redline*

·
Registered
2009 Hydro Blue RL/LE, Auto
35 Posts
103312 | Ruby Red SE | MajorTom | 8/20/2008 | 4/12/2012 (second owner) | Noblesville, IN *Redline*

281 - 300 of 310 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.