Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a website where you can plug in the VIN# of your SKY (or Solstice) and find the build data for that particular car? MINI has this ability so i was hoping that GM might also have it.

·
Super Moderator
5,902 Posts
GM does not offer the service.

CompNine is a VIN decoder that will give you the information, but it isn't free. Their lowest-cost option is 5 decodes for $5.

Reactions: mikeyt

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
Is there a website where you can plug in the VIN# of your SKY (or Solstice) and find the build data for that particular car? MINI has this ability so i was hoping that GM might also have it.
compnine(dot)com would be one solution, as long as you only want to look up 1 or 2 VINs

You could try your friendly local GM service department and ask them to run a GMVIS for you. Some of them will, others won't.

All of the RPO numbers of the options installed on your GM car are listed on a label on the backside of the glove box door.

Have fun!

:thumbs:

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
compnine(dot)com would be one solution, as long as you only want to look up 1 or 2 VINs

Oops, I thought compnine let you have 1 or two trials so you coud see how it works, 5 lookups for $5 isn't a bad deal however.

I have a complimentary limited dealer lookup on compnine, and haven't used it in a fairly long time, so am not current on their services.

sorry about that!

:dunno:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts