Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok... i will start... i know we have a thread for VINS..but, i would like to know who all has a vin under 1000 and WHO will BE AT THE SKY SHOW IN DOWNERS GROVE???????? ..... MY VIN IS # 100225 SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Looks like there are no more than 2-3 vins under 1000 in IL

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Rick Tinley Park said:
Looks like there are no more than 2-3 vins under 1000 in IL

Hmmmm..... i may have a nice SURPRISE FOR VINS UNDER 1000 IF YOU ARE GOING TO DOWNERS GROVE ON THE 15TH............. SkyBaby-07

GIRL, WILL THAT GET YOU HERE? lolol you know what i am talking about....

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
SkyBaby said:
Hmmmm..... i may have a nice SURPRISE FOR VINS UNDER 1000 IF YOU ARE GOING TO DOWNERS GROVE ON THE 15TH............. SkyBaby-07

GIRL, WILL THAT GET YOU HERE? lolol you know what i am talking about....
Yes Sky Baby I do, but mean boss :brentil: wont let me off, even with your hubby's note.... Love ya anyway....:cheers:

·
Registered
438 Posts
I'm under 1000...but have no idea what that event is?

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
SkyBaby, better make it VIN's under 2000, that way I will get whatever it is too!

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
I saw three under a thousand at my dealership in Toronto in May! And they were all unsold when they arrived. Now that's not fair.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ishot3bucks said:
I'm under 1000...but have no idea what that event is?
ok... i am kinda blonde...... but... look for the link about downers grove sky show.. on JULY 15TH........ IT WILL BE AN AWESOME EVENT... WE ALREADY HAVE ABOUT 25 OR SO SKYS JOINING.......... from 10 A.M. - at least 2 P.M. i am too blonde to post the link here.. so please HELP ME SOMEONE....SkyBaby-07

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
SkyHi07 said:
SkyBaby, better make it VIN's under 2000, that way I will get whatever it is too!
Sharon and U may get it too... just cuz.. i is nice.... LOL..SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Sharon says she better, if you want to do the hot tub / pool / Champagne!

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
SkyHi07 said:
Sharon says she better, if you want to do the hot tub / pool / Champagne!
oh.... SHE WILLL..... hehehe.. have a great night.... out to get a drink or two or ten.. chat later...SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
agirltrucker said:
Yes Sky Baby I do, but mean boss :brentil: wont let me off, even with your hubby's note.... Love ya anyway....:cheers:
Mean boss...mean boss. I am sorry. Maybe he'll have a devine :) nice moment and forget he is a mean boss. We can hope, can't we?

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
SkyBaby said:
Ok... i will start... i know we have a thread for VINS..but, i would like to know who all has a vin under 1000 and WHO will BE AT THE SKY SHOW IN DOWNERS GROVE???????? ..... MY VIN IS # 100225 SkyBaby-07
mine is 100251, but i cannot make it, as you know because of my wife's condition, she cannot travel much now...
I wish i could get your surprise though... :)
Take care and have fun
Tim

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
SkyMan 07 said:
mine is 100251, but i cannot make it, as you know because of my wife's condition, she cannot travel much now...
I wish i could get your surprise though... :)
Take care and have fun
Tim
Tim...... you are getting my surprise EITHER WAY.... already counted on that one....... Please hug the Mrs for us....SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
skywulf said:
Mean boss...mean boss. I am sorry. Maybe he'll have a devine :) nice moment and forget he is a mean boss. We can hope, can't we?
I wish she was a he, have hubby kick her butttt....:lol:

·
Registered
51 Posts
#594 Here....

I am planning on attending, but my brother may be arrving right in the middle of the show for a visit, so we'll see.
G

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
SkyBaby said:
Tim...... you are getting my surprise EITHER WAY.... already counted on that one....... Please hug the Mrs for us....SkyBaby-07
Thanks, but that isn't necessary SkyBaby, I do wish we could attend...
I am about out of vacation though for one thing...
here are a couple pictures of her, the first one was taken a month ago the second was taken last october

Attachments

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks for the pix...... WE LOVE YOU MRS SKYMAN07.......:grouphug: SkyBaby-07

1 - 20 of 37 Posts