Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going crazy trying to find a small visor mirror for the passenger side...I'm about to glue a "compact" if I don't find one soon :lol:

·
Registered
802 Posts
I'm going crazy trying to find a small visor mirror for the passenger side...I'm about to glue a "compact" if I don't find one soon :lol:
Walk into you nearest Pep Boy's ( I saw 3 different styles there just yesterday) looks like two of them would work.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've been to Pep Boys but they are not small enough (need to be at the most 3 inches in height)

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You mean you have to have a mirror that close all the time?:lol: :lol: :lol:
It's for my passengers - I did think it was odd we have one on the driver's side but not the passenger. Is it really all about us? :lol:

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Ever thouight about taking your dimensions to a u-pull it yard and seeing what other cars have and just replacing the visor - my 2cents

·
Registered
802 Posts
Ever thouight about taking your dimensions to a u-pull it yard and seeing what other cars have and just replacing the visor - my 2cents
There is no other visor in the world as small as this and it only works vertically (no movement horizontally)

·
Registered
151 Posts
There is no other visor in the world as small as this and it only works vertically (no movement horizontally)
Isn't that the truth! I wonder why they even bothered. I rarely use mine.

·
Registered
151 Posts
It's for my passengers - I did think it was odd we have one on the driver's side but not the passenger. Is it really all about us? :lol:
Yes. Yes, it is all about us. Or as I prefer to say, it's all about me, me, me!
:D

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Isn't that the truth! I wonder why they even bothered. I rarely use mine.
They had to have a place to put the stickers telling you to put kids in the back seat. Even with the stickers, I still don't put kids in the back seat. I'm affraid they will irritate the trunk monkey.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Mirror

GOOD LUCK IN FINDING ONE !:confused:

·
Registered
129 Posts
They had to have a place to put the stickers telling you to put kids in the back seat. Even with the stickers, I still don't put kids in the back seat. I'm affraid they will irritate the trunk monkey.
:lol: :lol:

·
1st Known SKY RedLine Owner!
1,012 Posts
If i put the visor down, i cant see the windshield :lol: Needless to say i won't be using mine, ever.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Visor

If i put the visor down, i cant see the windshield :lol: Needless to say i won't be using mine, ever.
Has anyone ever tried to remove or paint the stikers on the two visors?
Warning stikers are useless and ungly....

1 - 20 of 28 Posts