Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My visor mirror is on the drivers side and I feel it should be on the passenger side. If I needed to look at myself in a mirror all I have to do as the driver is lean ever so slightly towards the passenger and look in the rear view mirror. However if the passenger needs to look in a mirror he or she had better have one in their pocket or purse. Is your visor mirror on the drivers side?

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
She doesn't need one on her side because she knows she looks good sitting in the Sky. We have the mirror on the driver's side so we can stop every now and then and confirm were driving and we can say "Damn it, youre a sexy bastard."

But yeah, I only have the mirror on the driver's side too -- thought it was a bit backwards.

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
1994SC2 said:
he doesn't need one on her side because she knows she looks good sitting in the Sky. We have the mirror on the driver's side so we can stop every now and then and confirm were driving and we can say "Damn it, youre a sexy bastard."

But yeah, I only have the mirror on the driver's side too -- thought it was a bit backwards.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

:thumbs:

·
Registered
438 Posts
1994SC2 said:
She doesn't need one on her side because she knows she looks good sitting in the Sky. We have the mirror on the driver's side so we can stop every now and then and confirm were driving and we can say "Damn it, youre a sexy bastard."

That is funny!:thumbs:

·
Premium Member
830 Posts
How about looking at the road......:willy: :willy: :willy: Seal9

·
Registered
802 Posts
07 Chili Pepper said:
My visor mirror is on the drivers side and I feel it should be on the passenger side. If I needed to look at myself in a mirror all I have to do as the driver is lean ever so slightly towards the passenger and look in the rear view mirror. However if the passenger needs to look in a mirror he or she had better have one in their pocket or purse. Is your visor mirror on the drivers side?
I (me) think it was put there purposely, so men could pluck them there little hairs that stick out of their noses. The wind from the open top makes them more noticeable and itchy.. Might help to have a pair of tweezers stuck behind the mirror. Also them there ear hairs get more noticeable when the ears are a flappin in the wind...like someone said in a previous post "This is a mans car anyway" and real men don't carry purses with mirrors..do they?

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
The mirror is there so those without a SKY can look in and see their reflection in the driver's seat....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts