Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I'd post this again for those new to the forum and ordering process. Please let me know if any of this is off base and I'll revise but this is how I see it--

Event codes show the status of the order in the system. Using your VOM order number the dealer can lookup your status (event code) in the system.
• 020 - Order Accepted
• 025 - Selected for Approval
• 026 - Sent to POMS (Product Order Management System)

• 030 - Received at POMS (Accepted by the Assembly Plant) (takes about 8 days to go from 025 to 030) This is when you will should receive the TPW (Tentative Production Week) (but they don’t appear to be using TPW much, expect it to go to 033 or 040 with out ever seeing a TPW after xxx number of weeks) xxx= your guess is as good as ours

• 033 - Sequenced & VIN Assigned
• 038 - Produced (Vehicle Built)

• 040 - Released to Carrier (Ready for Pick-Up by Transportation) (cars can then sit at 040 for weeks or be picked up right away. Again, your guess as good as ours)

• 041 - Invoiced (Dealer receives the actual invoice for the vehicle)
• 042 - Shipped (On the truck on the way to the intended store)
• 050 - Received by Dealer
• 060 - Owner installed Permagrin and WHHHEEEEEE sound auxilliary output

·
Registered
137 Posts
If mine is 040 - why can't my dealer get me the VIN!!!!!:mad:

·
Registered
131 Posts
Thanks

Thank you so much for this it's a great way to follow the "production" stages & keep us all sane while we wait to be :driving: our SKY's!

:cheers: Chloe

usmc said:
Just thought I'd post this again for those new to the forum and ordering process. Please let me know if any of this is off base and I'll revise but this is how I see it--

Event codes show the status of the order in the system. Using your VOM order number the dealer can lookup your status (event code) in the system.
• 020 - Order Accepted
• 025 - Selected for Approval
• 026 - Sent to POMS (Product Order Management System)

• 030 - Received at POMS (Accepted by the Assembly Plant) (takes about 8 days to go from 025 to 030) This is when you will should receive the TPW (Tentative Production Week) (but they don’t appear to be using TPW much, expect it to go to 033 or 040 with out ever seeing a TPW after xxx number of weeks) xxx= your guess is as good as ours

• 033 - Sequenced & VIN Assigned
• 038 - Produced (Vehicle Built)

• 040 - Released to Carrier (Ready for Pick-Up by Transportation) (cars can then sit at 040 for weeks or be picked up right away. Again, your guess as good as ours)

• 041 - Invoiced (Dealer receives the actual invoice for the vehicle)
• 042 - Shipped (On the truck on the way to the intended store)
• 050 - Received by Dealer
• 060 - Owner installed Permagrin and WHHHEEEEEE sound auxilliary output

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Sky Dealer said:
This was already posted in this FAQ post for the "Getting Your SKY" forum :cheers: ... http://www.skyroadster.com/forums/showpost.php?p=26116&postcount=3

Regards,

:willy: S.D. :willy:
Ya, I know, I've posted it myself before also but this time I added a little of my observations to a few of the codes. Just trying to help those that are "search" button challenged.

"goooossshhhh"
- quote: Napoleon Dynamite

1 - 5 of 5 Posts