Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Troy(Administrator),
Would you please set up a sticky votting thread for removable hardtop ?
So Saturn can take into consideration or aftermarket manufacturers will make one.
I vote YES for Tinted Transparent flexi-glass roof, one color fix all.:D

Please go to Technical section vote for removable hardtop!!

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
You can set up your own poll thread. It's easy, instructions can be found... unnnhhh... well you can find instructions on www.solsticeforum.com, I'll try to import them, but it's really easy:

First, know what your poll questions are and how many options

Start a new thread

Type in your first post

Fill out the information on polls (options, public/private) before submitting your thread (found by scrolling down)

Submit the thread

On the next screen fill out your poll questions

Set up any other information (usually defaults are best) and Submit Poll.

Troy or I can stick the thread at the top.

You should probably post your thread/poll in the "Technical Saturn Sky" forum - since it has to do with optional equipment and stuff, and the ensuing discussion may well reach into much of the technical realm.

Have Fun! :)

·
Registered
29 Posts
You mean like the targa top that the C6 coupe has? Are you saying you want a removable hard top like the miata? I don't normally like convertibles and I like the ability to remove the targa top on my friends C6 but I like the sky as is.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Like on a Z4, removeable top for $3400.00 CDn

·
Registered
78 Posts
gostraighter said:
You mean like the targa top that the C6 coupe has? Are you saying you want a removable hard top like the miata? I don't normally like convertibles and I like the ability to remove the targa top on my friends C6 but I like the sky as is.
Why doesn't GM gring the Targa to NA?

·
Registered
432 Posts
so a power hardtop convertable. sorta like mercedes, cadillac xlr, the new G6, lexus... i would love to have one of those. but i dont think its going to happen. but hey, if saturn can do it, we will pay for it!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts