Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well so far I am on the Early Registration List for goodies, but I will be waiting for the Redline. Hopefully it can be in my hands by February 15th, 2007 at the latest. So as of right now I await the Redline announcment, and I will be going to my dealer after information is released to see if I can place a deposit.

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
Get on a wait list now or you're pretty much screwed. Get them to make some official/unofficial RL waiting list and it says your #1.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Redline ... What Redline?

I have a deposit down on a Redline (even though technically it does not yet exist). When the Sky was here in Minneapolis the Regional Manager told me that he was hoping/thinking something would be announced at the Detroit Auto Show. The "Press Days" are over, so I'm a little disappointed. Maybe we'll still have a surprise before the end of the show on 1/22.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
brentil said:
Get on a wait list now or you're pretty much screwed. Get them to make some official/unofficial RL waiting list and it says your #1.
I am on their Unoffical Wait List as well.

·
Registered
32 Posts
To Redline or Not to Redline

Any further word from anyone on the distribution date of the Redline version of the Sky. I am beginning to worry GM may have missed the boat on this one as I am becoming impatient for some news --- any news.

I would appreciate other thoughts ...

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
I do not see any announcement even possible until production of teh regular SKY starts...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts