Saturn Sky Forum banner

Waiting for your SKY? !!!LOOK!!! Guess what I just saw??!!

1K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  duke15 
#1 ·
At 7:30 this morning, I saw a truckload of SKYS heading around Washington DC on 495 towards Richmond. The truck was completely full so if you're in that direction you may get your car today!

Good luck!:jester: :jester:

#2 ·
Mr, Jester,,,, you should have pulled that there truck over and DEMANDED to know where he was taking all them BABIES!!!!!...... after he would have gotten done laughing at your outfit.. he may have told ya..... it would have been worth a try......... LOLOLOL....... :lol: SkyBaby-07

#3 ·
What happened to hijacking it? C'mon now...you know we would have been appreciative and visited you in jail! :D

#4 ·
The thought crossed my mind. Any other day it would have been stopped in rush hour traffic but not today.

#5 ·
MrJester said:
At 7:30 this morning, I saw a truckload of SKYS heading around Washington DC on 495 towards Richmond. The truck was completely full so if you're in that direction you may get your car today!

That truck is headed south to Atlanta......skywulf 's Silver is in that load..:D

#7 ·
Actually, the first car was silver.

Terpfan - where are ya located? I'm in Calvert County and go to U of Md.

#8 ·
MrJester said:

Did you see any silver ones? :lol: :lol:

#9 ·
I am in Gaithersburg. I picked up my Silver Sky yesterday around noon. Put 200 miles on before the rain crept in. The thing is AWESOME. They (Saturn of Bowie) received 5 that morning. One other silver (automatic with spoiler), black, blue, and green. My salesman told me that the next guy in line cancelled yesterday and his car is due to be completed in 2 weeks! Guy has to be crazy.

#10 ·
I was just in that store the other day. Saturn of Bowie is the sister store to the one I purchased my SKY. Congrats!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.