Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone in this forum waiting for a Sky in Southern Cali? Wondering if the Sky has made it this far West yet.

·
Registered
246 Posts
RAHiggins said:
Is anyone in this forum waiting for a Sky in Southern Cali? Wondering if the Sky has made it this far West yet.
Heck, I'm waiting for a Sky in Ohio!!!

·
Premium Member
830 Posts
Ohio is going to be a state soon....

·
Registered
802 Posts
RAHiggins said:
Waiting? No, not waiting. I just like driving by my local Saturn dealers showroom/lot twice a day with dark glasses and a hood on..Waiting? no.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
RAHiggins said:
I understand that Saturn of Santa Rosa has a Sky, but I do not think any have made it to SoCal as of yet.

·
Registered
802 Posts
richmcc said:
I understand that Saturn of Santa Rosa has a Sky, but I do not think any have made it to SoCal as of yet.
I think it is because there is no more contiguous road left in Route 66. There wasn't this kind of a delay when it was fully in operation. Just look at all of the Military equipment that made it to the west coast in WWII without delays. If things were then like they are now we would still be fighting WWII ("The Big One", "Archie Bunker"). Get with it out there!

·
Registered
107 Posts
I feel your particular pain, Higgins. Out here in Sunny Redlands, neither of the local dealers has their lot yet (and I remain stuck at 030)

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
eldeeko said:
Waiting? No, not waiting. I just like driving by my local Saturn dealers showroom/lot twice a day with dark glasses and a hood on..Waiting? no.
It does improve your apperiance. Skip the ugly.........:thumbs:

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Escondido got their car today. Saturn of the Valley should be expecting theirs (hopefully) by the end of the week. I hope to be one of the first to know... HOWEVER, my understanding is that once it's here, it will take a day to make it to the "demo" floor. So let's count on the beginning of next week (cross your fingers)..

signed, still 030
:D

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Angelqute1 said:
Escondido got their car today. Saturn of the Valley should be expecting theirs (hopefully) by the end of the week. I hope to be one of the first to know... HOWEVER, my understanding is that once it's here, it will take a day to make it to the "demo" floor. So let's count on the beginning of next week (cross your fingers)..

signed, still 030
I took my car there for Service and one of the sale persons told me that they were expecting the car tommorrow. But he alsos going to throw alot of Add-ons on the Demo so it would not be in the Show room until sometime next week. I do not think he knew what he was talking about though.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Angelqute1 said:
Escondido got their car today. Saturn of the Valley should be expecting theirs (hopefully) by the end of the week. I hope to be one of the first to know... HOWEVER, my understanding is that once it's here, it will take a day to make it to the "demo" floor. So let's count on the beginning of next week (cross your fingers)..signed, still 030
I just checked again (by email)
"I know we do not have any Sky’s yet. I know that Escondido has one in the showroom. Cerritos got one for their showroom and promptly sold it for $4K over sticker! Rumor has it that Corporate heard about that; and, they are not happy about it. Don’t know if and how that will affect the rest of us!?! I’ll let you know……"
So....still waiting

·
Registered
165 Posts
Saturn of Santa Rosa got theirs yesterday and when I was there today, there was a constant stream of people waiting to check it. Some guys saw it on the freeway and followed it back to check it and "could they buy it?".

·
Registered
388 Posts
Our dealer at Saturn of Ontario just took our deposits on Mar. 27th. They told me they would get 2 cars this week and 12 more next week. I don't think they have a clue. So. Cal has the best weather for convertables. Why are they taking so long out here? It's going to be 100 degrees by the time we get ours.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,570 Posts
moni6 said:
Our dealer at Saturn of Ontario just took our deposits on Mar. 27th. They told me they would get 2 cars this week and 12 more next week. I don't think they have a clue. So. Cal has the best weather for convertables. Why are they taking so long out here? It's going to be 100 degrees by the time we get ours.
lol.... 12 in a week... what are they smoking there!?!?!? :willy:

·
Registered
107 Posts
Saturn of Loma Linda got theirs yesterday. Swell thing, cloth seats, graphite, chrome wheels, monsoon.

·
Registered
450 Posts
RAHiggins said:

Same question....anyone in South Florida (Miami, FL) been able to pick up their SKY?

·
Registered
202 Posts
WDI-SKY said:
Saturn of Loma Linda got theirs yesterday. Swell thing, cloth seats, graphite, chrome wheels, monsoon.
HA! I was just going to post that! This one is here for viewing but will not be sold until we have another to show. We are ordering cars and will be selling them for MSRP. FINALLY! The management here wised up and decided to be sensible.

I'm told we may not get a 2nd for up to 4 weeks tho :banghead:

Want to order one? Come see me. The longer you wait to order, the longer you will have to wait.

Peter
GM Certified Internet Manager
Saturn of Loma Linda

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,570 Posts
WDI-SKY said:
Cloth??? What did you think of it??? That is what I am ordering... no use getting leather when one is redoing the interior anyway.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts