Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my order #KMBP43 and 1100 code today. Now the wait.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Congratulations on the order number - at least you are moving in the right direction!!

·
Registered
414 Posts
That's good news...all I have is "it's in the system", whatever that means.:rolleyes: I'm gonna try to find out if I actually have one of those order numbers. Using an out-of-state dealer makes a little harder to get info.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Hey,
Good for you! Be a regular here and you'll learn a million dollars worth of information for free:D ! Lifes great in a Sky, so be take up a happy hobby to release your mind from the stress of waiting. We're going to be here for you when you get frustrated too. The end result is PHENOMENAL!!:thumbs:

IN MY GARAGE 8/31/06/VIN#8059/Midnight Blue/Tan Leather/Tan Top/Manual/LSD/6 Disc Monsoon/Chromed 18 in wheels/Windscreen/Wheel locks/Cold Air Intake/Splash Guards

·
Registered
197 Posts
Got That Right!!!!

That's good news...all I have is "it's in the system", whatever that means.:rolleyes: I'm gonna try to find out if I actually have one of those order numbers. Using an out-of-state dealer makes a little harder to get info.
Yep...yep same from one of my dealers.....

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Got my order #KMBP43 and 1100 code today. Now the wait.
Now for time killers:
1) Rearrange the lawn, blade by blade.
2) Alphabetaize the Spice Rack - in French
3) Start a home business, pay off your morgage and sell it to Mocrosoft for $11,000,000,000.00

By that time - you should be :driving:
:cheers: :lol: :cheers:

·
Registered
366 Posts
Now for time killers:
1) Rearrange the lawn, blade by blade.
2) Alphabetaize the Spice Rack - in French
3) Start a home business, pay off your morgage and sell it to Mocrosoft for $11,000,000,000.00

By that time - you should be :driving:
:cheers: :lol: :cheers:
lol, if I did #3 I think I'd buy a controlling share of GM and have my car a lot sooner.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts