Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
It's legal, it happened with the Solstice also.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
So does that mean that who ever was #1 gets bumped or did that dealer not have a waiting list?

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
If they're selling their #1 they more then liekly didn't allocate it to anyone yet.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
brentil said:
If they're selling their #1 they more then liekly didn't allocate it to anyone yet.
Well shoot, they could have allocated it to me :yesnod: lol

·
Registered
102 Posts
The phone number listed in that Ebay listing belongs to www.saturnofbluesprings.com. Shame a dealer is doing such a thing but it's all about money I guess. Can't believe there is not a waiting list there and people are bumped to honor this ad.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I went to check on progress on bidding at that site on Ebay,,,it's gone.

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
twirp said:
If you want to be #1 on a dealers list just log on to ebay and for at least $1,000.00 (minimum) you will supposedly be #1 on a list in MO. Just type in saturn sky under search. How legit is this? I couldnt tell you but I personally stay away from this stuff. I will wait for my image here in houston, suppost to order in next 6 weeks ??????
I would stick with your original plan, I prefer doing business deals with these amounts of money, in person. Although it may be totally legit, I don't like the idea of my money going to unfamiliar places.\, to people I have never met, and not being able to walk in and to talk in person to the dealer. It might be old fashioned but it works for me!

ERNEST:thumbs:

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
:willy: Try to be patient, my friend, it is hard I know, but haste can sometimes make waste. I am here to help you through these difficult times, I can honestly say it don't get any easier the farther along you are with this.:willy: :willy: :D :cheers: Trust me on this, it don't.

ERNEST:thumbs: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Maybe they realized it was a bit too shady of a method to mark up the car...

Curious readers can see the ended auction at:This Link

1 - 10 of 10 Posts