Registered
1,063 Posts
3 weeks??? Must be a junior member

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
CdnSkyGuy said:
3 weeks??? Must be a junior member
Actually that is what the online rep is telling people too....she told me that ..

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
SkyMan 07 said:
Actually that is what the online rep is telling people too....she told me that ..
The online rep??? I bet they know even less than the dealer network.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
if that info is correct that is AWESOME...but I would have a very nasty letter to write to GM Canada.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
KappaMan...can you shed some light on the different launch dates between the 2 countries??? This is the first vehicle I have followed like this...are all vehicles released in the States first? Can you confirm if the Canada launch date is May 11th?

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
CdnSkyGuy said:
KappaMan...can you shed some light on the different launch dates between the 2 countries??? This is the first vehicle I have followed like this...are all vehicles released in the States first? Can you confirm if the Canada launch date is May 11th?
Actually, I have no idea how they are handling launches in Canada vs. US.

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
Sky Salesman said:
I just find it strange how people are talking about paying above sticker price :nono: or all dealers have their Sky's sold... WE HAVE SKY'S AVAILABLE, Im even thinking about putting one on E-Bay ( sticker price only) :thumbs:
As mentioned if you want to promote your cars for sale you have to become a Supporting Dealer first.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts