Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can be a real pain in the ass when I want something. I finally got someone from Saturn to talk with me about the Sky and where I can see it. The Canadian location I won't tell you because I don't want to (because I might loose my chance to see it there. Sorry). The American location and date I have is as follows. The Erie Fare in Hamburg NY Auguse 16-21. The exec. didn't say the Sky would be there on a particular day and could not promise that it would be there 100%. He did say it was likely to be there.

Also we should look for some web site updates of the Sky in September. There may be one prior to that though. The exec I talked with was not specific. We could see options listed at that point

I was also told that there are 4 "Sky Properties" touring at this time and I think we have seen pictures of all of them at this point. To bad they didn't do the Bluestone. I am thinking of getting that colour. Either that or Red and I don't like the tail lights with the red. I'll wait till I can see something tangable.

Rick

·
Registered
109 Posts
rick112 said:
I can be a real pain in the ass when I want something. I finally got someone from Saturn to talk with me about the Sky and where I can see it. The Canadian location I won't tell you because I don't want to (because I might loose my chance to see it there. Sorry).

Rick
C'mon Rick, mom's the word..
Is it coming to the GTA area???
If so, please slip me a PM on when and where cause I gotta see this puppy.
It'll be strictly on the QT, eh...
TIA

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The four "properties" they have are just recently built. This is what I was told. They are touring the US and it seems to be low key. The places I noted are scheduled to have a Sky but if something more important comes up it will go there instead.

We have the Canadian National Exhibition every year. Big thing and as far as I have heard it will NOT be there. It is supposed to be in the GTA soon but it my be an invite only thing.

My advice anyone who wants to see this car early is to do what I did. Put money down on one. Let your dealer know you really want to see it (although my dealer says he is getting his best info from me at this point). Do some research on the internet and make calls to Saturn.

BTW

If you pre order a car, my brothers advice is to get terms in writing. One thing you really want them to know is that you want a low milage car. He worked for a Chrysler dealership and a guy ordered a Vipour. The sales team racked up a few K on the car before telling him his car was in. Then they told him he had to pay full price for the car anyway or they could order him a new one and that would only take 6 months. :) He took the car.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Thanks, dude. I'll check with my local friendly Saturn Dealer.
I bought my 2005 Saab from them so they know I'm not just a tire kicker, so they may throw me a bone, eh? :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts