Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!

I'm looking for an intercooler for a sky/solstice. Prefer one that easily fits like stock. Also looking for charge piping, couplers and clamps. This is for a turbo conversion on a 2.4 sky that I am still gathering parts for.

Thanks!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
11,359 Posts
That will be about all you find on here. Also, I would suggest posting on the Facebook groups and the solsticeforum.com site as well. The intercooler for the GXP is interchangeable with the Sky. Also, there were about twice as many Solstices made than Skys and, for whatever reason, the Solstice seems to have more folks modifying them (and thus having used OEM or used aftermarket intercoolers available for sale) than Sky owners.

·
Premium Member
5,342 Posts
I have a couple of stock intercoolers and charge tubes. Will be at the storage facility sometime this week. Let me know if you are interested. I just took one to the National for someone else.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I am interested. I would like to get an intercooler, piping and the connectors/clamps. It would really help in getting the 2.4 turbo project moving.

·
Super Moderator
11,359 Posts
coothethird, skersfan is a friend of mine and we're local to one another.

Bob, he would need the intercooler, mounting brackets, hot side pipe, clamps and couplers. No need for the cold side. Nothing on that side will work for the 2.4 K04 conversion.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have the left and right bracket. If there are others, I could definitely use those!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Also, 10-4 on aftermarket couplers and clamps. I will add a question about those to my other thread.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Cool. I thought it was just those two. In some of the diagrams there are other brackets.

·
Premium Member
5,342 Posts
coot,

I am back in town, but catching up on work, and the wife is on yard work this weekend. Will try to get everything boxed up the first of the week and get it out of here.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
coot,

I am back in town, but catching up on work, and the wife is on yard work this weekend. Will try to get everything boxed up the first of the week and get it out of here.
Thank you sir! Just let me know what I owe you!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts