Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This part has been discontinued and I'm searching for it. If anyone has any leads or has one would be much appreciated!

GM Part Number :: 10393316

·
Premium Member
5,275 Posts
I have some for the Solstice, not sure how different they are. All the others are in complete door panels, so don't want to tear one of those up. Sorry.

·
Premium Member
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Why do you need one? If it just quit working just take it apart, clean it up and put it back together.
It's broken and or jammed already took it to the dealership. I may have located one but not sure yet on facebook. Hope it works out junk yard is the next search.

·
Registered
17,407 Posts
It's broken and or jammed already took it to the dealership. I may have located one but not sure yet on facebook. Hope it works out junk yard is the next search.
I believe I have one...PM me your address and I will mail it...GRATIS! Cannot read the part number. The label has been rubbed off

·
Registered
931 Posts
Glad you found one with Mike. The dealership replaces things, they don't fix them. After replacing it I'd be taking the old one apart to see if I cold fix it but that's just me.:D

·
Registered
1 Posts
Same boat - looking for the same thing. Will try to Remove and repair, but would take a spare if there's one out there.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts