Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:jester:

Wouldn't that be great? We could sit at work and watch the factory....

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
MrJester said:

I think it is. Lets do it :D

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
MrJester said:

Do you know how frustrating it is to watch all of the cars head out from the factory and not have an image yet? It'd make you insane!
:willy:

·
Registered
192 Posts
Spag said:
Do you know how frustrating it is to watch all of the cars head out from the factory and not have an image yet? It'd make you insane!
:willy:
No we don't know how frustrating it is because we can't see them. Is it one truck a day or 20? Do they pull out every hour? Do they leave on weekends? Feed us some info. Give us some idea of what you are faced with daily.:banghead:

·
Registered
802 Posts
Ernest said:
Do you know how much anxiety it is knowing your SKY is on a train somewhere between Delaware & Texas?:willy: :willy: :crazy: :crazy: :yesnod:
Yeah? How 'bout Delaware and Anywhere!

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
I'LL DO IT.. .I'LL DO IT.... oh wait... WHO IS GONNA GET ME COMBOS AND DIET PEPSI??????? ya know... i am a LICENSED PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR... SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
SkyBaby said:
I'LL DO IT.. .I'LL DO IT.... oh wait... WHO IS GONNA GET ME COMBOS AND DIET PEPSI??????? ya know... i am a LICENSED PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR... SkyBaby-07
You better not take your sky out on stake-outs, the person you are survelling will end up coming up to you to ask about your car!!!

Especially if it is PINK!

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Ernest said:
Do you know how much anxiety it is knowing your SKY is on a train somewhere between Delaware & Texas?:willy: :willy: :crazy: :crazy: :yesnod:
No more than knowig your car was sitting on a hauler at the plant on friday, waiting to be filled before heading to tennessee...:willy:

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
SkyBaby said:
Well shoot what am I worried about. If someone takes my sky I'll sic sky baby on em. Go get girl..... :lol:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
agirltrucker said:
Well shoot what am I worried about. If someone takes my sky I'll sic sky baby on em. Go get girl..... :lol:

WAY TOO COOL.... i am right on top of that.... got nothing else to do..... a ROAD TRIP JUST MAY BE IN ORDER... ok.. i will take my M3.... gee, do ya think i will be noticed in that... with double limo black tinted windows..... no front plate... and.... LOUDER THAN LOUD TUNES????? oh yea... binoculars too SkyBaby-07

1 - 12 of 12 Posts