Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was told that part of the price difference between Canada/USA was due to the fact that Canada will get a 5 Year/100,000 Km powertrain warranty on the Sky (as opposed to the 3 Year/36,000 Mile one in the States).

Anyone else heard this? Personally I would rather have the money rather than the extra coverage but that helps ease the sting of paying extra for what I thought was nothing.

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Kool I like that.:thumbs:

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
:thumbs: DITTO

·
Registered
131 Posts
nighttripper said:
:thumbs: DITTO
hey fellow Canadian Sky purchaser we should race when ours arrive. did you purchase yous from an Ingersol dealership?

·
Registered
131 Posts
that is correct my sister has that one on her Sol/

CdnSkyGuy said:
I was told that part of the price difference between Canada/USA was due to the fact that Canada will get a 5 Year/100,000 Km powertrain warranty on the Sky (as opposed to the 3 Year/36,000 Mile one in the States).

Anyone else heard this? Personally I would rather have the money rather than the extra coverage but that helps ease the sting of paying extra for what I thought was nothing.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Chloe said:
hey fellow Canadian Sky purchaser we should race when ours arrive. did you purchase yous from an Ingersol dealership?
No, Saturn of London. Ingersoll a bit small, plus it's only 20 minutes away. I don't know about racing cars, but when mine comes in I will race to pick it up.:lol: :lol: :cheers:

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
nighttripper said:
No, Saturn of London. Ingersoll a bit small, plus it's only 20 minutes away. I don't know about racing cars, but when mine comes in I will race to pick it up.:lol: :lol: :cheers:
Plus I want people to see how good one can look in a Sky driving down the boulevardes (Spelling)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts