Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
3,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I couldn't make it to the Solstice run in the OC today as I had some errands to run in the morning up in Costa Mesa. About 2:30 I was coming down PCH and was right around Jamboree when I saw a red SKY heading north...

Was that the BoopMobile?

·
Super Moderator
11,446 Posts
Hey John...you missed a great run. I though you might like the accessory I was sporting as one of only two Skys at the run (Kappasphere's car being the other)...

(Note the black flag on my antenna in the background?) LOL

·
Registered
453 Posts
I couldn't make it to the Solstice run in the OC today as I had some errands to run in the morning up in Costa Mesa. About 2:30 I was coming down PCH and was right around Jamboree when I saw a red SKY heading north...

Was that the BoopMobile?
Yeah baby that was me!! Louie saw you, but you whipped right past me before I could see ya. Nice to be noticed!!
Theresa

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
4,853 Posts
Yeah baby that was me!! Louie saw you, but you whipped right past me before I could see ya. Nice to be noticed!!
Theresa

I saw some red fuzzy Betty Boop dice at Autozone the other day and thought of you. I didn't buy them for you because they were in the clearance section as they'd been there quite some time and were dusty and faded. Sorry!

·
Registered
453 Posts
How Sweet!!

I saw some red fuzzy Betty Boop dice at Autozone the other day and thought of you. I didn't buy them for you because they were in the clearance section as they'd been there quite some time and were dusty and faded. Sorry!
Well, now that is the sweetest thing. How nice of you to think of me. Was it the resemblence of the Old, Dusty, Faded look? Ha, ha, ha.... as they say, "it's the thought that counts!! :D

Theresa

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
4,853 Posts
Well, now that is the sweetest thing. How nice of you to think of me. Was it the resemblence of the Old, Dusty, Faded look? Ha, ha, ha.... as they say, "it's the thought that counts!! :D

Theresa
No, it was because they were so cheap! :lol: It turns out that I'm going to be near there later- if I see them again, I'll pick them up for you. I have a gift card I need to find ways to use anyway.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts