Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a call from my dealer today, my Sky is in and it should be ready late Monday afternoon. Put my $500 down last August and have been waiting ever since. Reading all the post on this Forum has made the wait almost bearable. At 62 I'm looking to maybe recapture just a small part of my youth. I had a '67 Datsun roadster and boy am I looking forward to another roadster in the "Twilght of my years". Twilight, that means the last 50 or so, at least that what I hope it means!!!!!!

ps: Out here we always put "Washington State" or everyone takes our Washington for the other one, where all the guys are taking our money and telling us how wonderful they are for leaving us just enough to get a gallon of gas for our new Sky's.

Silver Pearl
LSD

·
Premium Member
802 Posts
peeksdad congrats on picking up your SKY on Monday from another 62 yr older. My 1st roadster was a 59 MGA. Man did I have fun with that car. Will have just as much fun, if not more, in my SKY. Can't wait to see the pics.

·
Registered
36 Posts
so...?

OK OK OK, it's Tuesday night, did you get it? did you get it?:willy:

I am also getting a silver pearl, with an auto. Are you going to let people look at it, are ya, are ya? I live in WA too, I can come help you wax it....:D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts