Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up my little beauty Monday afternoon. Drove it 100 miles home at night with the top down. No sense having a convert if you are going to have the top up. So far - I love it!!! Any other forum members in Wasington State with a new Sky?

Silver Pearl
LSD

Attachments

·
Registered
266 Posts
Congrats on the new ride just in time for summer...So what was the average top down travel speed on the 100 mile drive...Wanted to do a 1500 mile cruise this summer sans top, but hear I would get pretty beat up..

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Ride happy, ride safe :cheers:

·
Registered
314 Posts
Like that hat, and the car isn't bad, either! Congrats :cheers: .

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Average Speed:

Speed was about 65 most of the way, it is posted 60 so didn't want a ticket on my first trip. Was a cool night and I just had a light shirt on. Turned the heater up and no problem. We also plan a trip this summer and after the trip home I don't see any problem. Of course we will have to UPS clothes to the destination as there sure isn't any trunk room with the top down and it will be down (weather permitting) all the way.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Awesome!!! Congrats and Enjoy!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Theif!!!

That's my car! a silver pearl..oh wait, I ordered mine through the Renton dealer, nevermind.:) I am in Auburn, what do you say I come help you wax it? I can help wash, and take it for a test...err....I mean dry it.... Since I am still number 19 at the Renton dealer I probably won't be seeing mine until next year....so I can pretend.

·
Registered
178 Posts
congrats!!!!!!!!!

enjoy the ride!!!! that is exactly what i ordered...........can't wait to get mine.........enjoy...........

1 - 8 of 8 Posts