8. Team Avalanche
9. Team Solstice
10. Team Corevette
11. Team Evo
12. Team Shelby

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Saw the preview Saturday night.:cheers:Congratulations to Team Solstice on the first round.:thumbs:

·
Registered
94 Posts
Mods + Theresa and Tony are sharp as hell. The wiil do great with the 450 horse power they are putting down with their Hahn Turbo. I've been in their car and its a rocket. With brains in both seats and a Solstice that's rockin. they will represent!

·
Premium Member
331 Posts
Well . . . for starters, it looks like somebody done painted a number 11 on the side, painted the rims black and put of bunch of NASCAR stickers on her.:D

·
Registered
230 Posts
Well . . . for starters, it looks like somebody done painted a number 11 on the side, painted the rims black and put of bunch of NASCAR stickers on her.:D
Day ar a smart teem. Them derr stickers make da car go faster, jus as dem rice burnurs. If someone dus get close, da udder teems get dem der hipnotized by da flashie stickers causin dem ta run off da rode. Dat is if day cun reed lik mee.:crazy:

·
Premium Member
7,468 Posts
I saw the show the other night, thanks for posting the info. When will it continue? next show? (if it does) Also enjoyed the Porsche eating eggs doing the bus "thingy"... I would say that IF they had an automatic in that case would of been to their advantage eh? & probably would of won :banghead:

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Congrats to the Solstice team. However they were in the own backyard and knew the area. I had to chuckle at the Shelby having to go to the dealer for repairs:lol: Typical FORD, figure on repairs daily:lol:

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
141 Posts

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
141 Posts
Since it only allows one at a time to connect, everyone will have to wait their turns. As for upload speed, you will hardly notice that its not regular tv.

thats great! hope you have a good upload connection for everyone!

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Premium Member
1,377 Posts
I don't have this channel! Is anyone downloading this or know of a way to get it digitally?
I am in Northern, NJ (Oranges) I have Comcast and it shows on Thursday nights 9-10pm or 10-11pm on Channel 98 -Speed Channel

1 - 20 of 41 Posts