Saturn Sky Forum banner

21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
585 Posts
I am in Northern, NJ (Oranges) I have Comcast and it shows on Thursday nights 9-10pm or 10-11pm on Channel 98 -Speed Channel

I don't have cable or satellite :) Not much of a tv watcher, but I can't justify 50 bucks a month for just the Speed channel :(

·
Premium Member
1,377 Posts
I don't have cable or satellite :) Not much of a tv watcher, but I can't justify 50 bucks a month for just the Speed channel :(
Okay, you can come over to my place and watch it:cool:.....I promise not to jump on your back:lol:

:willy::willy::willy:

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Is there even one pic of Reed out there where he is not in a compromised situation!?!?

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Bump for tonites episode @7pm on Speed, I expect you guys to lead the pack again since your leaving your home town!!!

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
4,853 Posts
Is there even one pic of Reed out there where he is not in a compromised situation!?!?
I had to look back to early 2007, but I found one! :woo:

Way to go, Tony & Theresa! Wish I got the Speed Channel. :(

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Doesn't count Reed, I see the look on your face squeezin that fruit!

·
Premium Member
7,468 Posts
Ah crap, totally blew it and missed the show last night... :mad::willy:
What happened?

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Team Lexus passed the last check point first. Team solstice somewhere in the middle of the pack. Pantera had a hole in the gas tank and also lost the clutch. They had to speed shift to limp into the check point last. The other teams helped them fix they're clutch and they got it running at the last minute.
The challenge at Lake Powell was between Corvette, Pantera and EVO. Evo was the fastest through Corvette second Pantera Last.
Panteras Navigator had never driven a Jet Ski Before so he was not very confident on it and Panteras driver needed to back between some barrels to stop the clock. You can't see out of the back of a pantera and apparently he was not very good at using his mirrors. between the two issues they lost by 4 seconds to Corvette. Pantera Eliminated.

I didn't really expect to see the high powered high dollar sportscars being eliminated right off the bat like this.:lol:

But then rallys are not really about who has the fastest best handleing wheels. It's about who has the best team and the most reliable wheels.

Atleast Team Solstice is still in the mix.:cheers:

·
Registered
115 Posts
Hi all, thanks for the nice comments. We loved being on the show, it was an amazing experience.

For those who missed us in week 2. Our in car camera had some technical issues so I think that is why we didn't get much air time. I also have to tell you we didn't want to place first on the second leg as this would draw more attention to us and possibly put a target on our back. Just keep watching. More fun to come.

Thanks
Tony
Team Solstice

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Well hell, I missed this week. :(
It appears that they are going to rerun the episode of the prior week before showing the current episode. So if you miss an episode you will have an opportunity to catch up the following week. At least thats the way they have started out anyway.

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #33 (Edited)
02/28 8:00pm ET Round 2: Las Vegas to Lake Powell
03/01 10:00am ET Round 2: Las Vegas to Lake Powell
03/01 11:00pm ET Round 1: LA to Las Vegas
03/02 12:00am ET Round 2: Las Vegas to Lake Powell
03/05 9:00pm ET Round 2: Las Vegas to Lake Powell

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Everyone Set those TIVO's!!!

·
Registered
380 Posts
Great Show!

Glad to see Tony & Theresa and Team Solstice competing.

Last night our first show was the NM Prison, second Show was Roswell.
Theresa can :driving: those slaloms!

Can't wait for next weeks shows!

If you want an autograph of T & T Team Solstice, come to the 2009 NASSM this June in Denver!:cool:

·
Premium Member
1,640 Posts
Eliminated

Bullrun - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia has a list showing which teams got eliminated on which episodes.

I'll bet it sucks to be eliminated in a challenge where you do not get to drive your own vehicle - of course some cars would not do so well in on a wt mud track.

No offense intended to Tony - but saying "I can drive the **** out of anything" and then not keeping the car on the track has got to be embarrassing - yes I understand that having a windshield covered in mud with no wipers can't be easy - but I think he could have done a better job of listening to Theresa - she was clearly telling him to go right and all he did was complain that he could not see anything - well duh - that's why you listen to your navigator - if she can see something you can't do what she says. Then again if I entered a contest like that with my wife - I doubt that network television would be able to broadcast much of the resulting footage.

The Evo guys and the Avalanche guys are jerks.

I hope the Vette wins - Elvis seems pretty cool - doing what needs to be done without taking himself too seriously in the process.

The most shocking thing so far - Paul rolling his Dart after seeing Evo destroy their front end - cool that they were able to get it back on the road.

·
Registered
100 Posts
21 - 40 of 41 Posts