Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Those of us who are on the solstice forum are excited over the solstice launch. I just wanted to see some of the reactions here.

·
Registered
109 Posts
swatthefly said:
Those of us who are on the solstice forum are excited over the solstice launch. I just wanted to see some of the reactions here.
I watched The Apprentice last night and the Sostice looked really sexy. I there was no Sky on the horizon (pardon the pun), I'd definitely go for the Solstice.:cheers:
If I had any less will power (I really want to wait for the Sky), I'd have put my order in for a Solstice today. :)

·
Registered
78 Posts
SkyHawk said:
I watched The Apprentice last night and the Sostice looked really sexy. I there was no Sky on the horizon (pardon the pun), I'd definitely go for the Solstice.:cheers:
If I had any less will power (I really want to wait for the Sky), I'd have put my order in for a Solstice today. :)
I would guess having your BMW Z helps with the wait :D
Also have you noticed all the unhappy people there now. It is getting ugly there!

·
Registered
109 Posts
airbalancer said:
I would guess having your BMW Z helps with the wait :D
Also have you noticed all the unhappy people there now. It is getting ugly there!
Yup, my worst case scenario is that I'll have to hold onto my 2003 Z4 a year or 2 more than I planned. I think I can live with that :D
As for the Solstice, it's getting to be a bit of a feeding frenzy over there.
That's good 'cause the General needs the buzz & hype. I don't think anyone has anything to worry about as the General is smart enough and agile enough that if there is far more demand than supply, he'll crank up production (ala Ford with the 1st & 2nd year Mustang production), n'est pas? :confused: :confused:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts