Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, anyone else have condensation in there tail light??? We had a bad rain here 3 days ago and still have condensation inside of my right tail light. Called my dealer and he said bring her by and they will order a new one for me. Hubby said not sealed properly...:banghead:

·
Registered
692 Posts
Hey girl,
I have had that happen to me for almost ten years on one of my tail lights. It's odd, the way it comes and goes. I replaced the tail light once then gave up and surrendered to it.
It's a strange and now interesting phenomenon. I think you may have to fully replace the assembly to make it "not so". I have simply accepted the fact that it's what the tail light does.:lol:
Imaged 23/06/06
BUILD WEEK! 31JUL06 – 06AUG06
Midnight Blue
Tan Leather Inserts
Tan Top
Manual
LSD
6 Disc Monsoon
Chromed 18 in wheels
Windscreen
Wheel locks
Cold Air Intake

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow, the whole assembly. Im so glad shes under warrenty.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Moisture in tail light

agirltrucker said:
Ok, anyone else have condensation in there tail light??? We had a bad rain here 3 days ago and still have condensation inside of my right tail light. Called my dealer and he said bring her by and they will order a new one for me. Hubby said not sealed properly...:banghead:
Picked up my black on black sky the beginning of the week and noticed moisture in my right rear tail light. We haven't had any rain here in months.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Both of mine are being replaced next week.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
In person the only SKY I have seen with that problem was the Factory driven car at the Downers Grove get-together!

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Mine are doing it too... they will be replaced this week when i drop her off for some more ..TLC... they are going to do the fix on the "stress crack" on the back passenger panel.... they want to see if it can first be stripped down and repaired.... NOT A GOOD THING, I THINK... then.. repaint... UGH... i told them I WANT A NEW PANEL..... PERIOD..... shouldnt have fixer up parts.... oh well... and they are talking of replacing the lid..... so, i will add the taillights to the list..we noticed that when we came out of red lobster the other night... the odd thing was.... it was caused by humidity.... no rain for a few days.. oh well... anyway.... Girl.. i am glad you are gonna get her fixed.... SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wow, thanks all. I hate to say this, but Im glad Im not the only one with this prob.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Same problem here, was washing my baby on Saturday and noticed it on both taillights. Looks like Im calling the dealership again, already had one tire replaced that leaked air and they already ordered me a new fuel sending sensor, because the guage is never accurate.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts