Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Premium Member
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WCKCC Coastal Redwoods BBQ At Samuel P. Taylor State Park.

Would like to invite everyone to come and join us for a day of fun and excitement. A wooded countryside in the steep rolling hills of Marin County. The park features lots of unique activity's and photo ops. We will be having a BBQ-LUNCH for a small fee which I will post later after I get a count of attendees. Price to get into the park is $ 6.00 per car.

Please post here.. :grouphug:

Below are two links to view info and see some pic of the site.

http://www.naturalists-at-large.com/SiteDescriptions/SamuelTaylor.pdf

Samuel P. Taylor SP

/U]

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Go Thunda will be there!!!

Sunday May 24 . right? Count us in :DKappa family, photo ops :willy:. And don't forget Napa on May 30 for the Napa car show:thumbs:. May is looking pretty good !!.:cheers: Ed [Go Thunda]

·
Premium Member
617 Posts
No Flu - No Fires

By then we should be clear of the disasters - I think!!!

So count Hot Frash and I in on this one for the 24th.

·
Registered
750 Posts
BBQ...Yes!

Count us in too. :D Who's doing the cooking...Chef Gary and his Merry Men? :cheers: :lol:

And as Ed noted...lets not forget "Wheels for Meals" the following weekend May 30 in Napa. Good food there too.

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Your neck of the woods

Glad to hear you'll be there. Is there anyway you can give George a call? If not let us know. [I don't think he goes on the forum that often].Since this is also in his back yard too. We might be able to get Mike [Chance]and Irene to come a long . BBQ and Photo Op's:cheers:. You can't miss. Ed [Go Thunda]

·
Registered
160 Posts
Count us in

Add 2 more for KJSKY. It's not to far from us. We always need to spend time with our family members. :cool::dthumbs:

Judy

·
Registered
111 Posts
Add 2 more for KJSKY. It's not to far from us. We always need to spend time with our family members. :cool::dthumbs:

Judy
Count us in for 2, I will bring the speaker everyone bring your I pods for great music...Gloria

·
Registered
491 Posts
You'll have to celebrate Grants birthday, (the 24th), without us. Hay season is coming up fast and we will be spending memorial day weekend on our other convertables cutting and bailing. Hope you ll have a safe drive and a great holiday.

Maria

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Add us to the list - sounds like a good time!

·
Registered
552 Posts
Thanks KJ Sky

Yikes I almost missed this posting...:willy:

Thanks to KJ Sky who PMd me and asked me if I was joining my "family"

Thanks too to Karen (of Gary/Karen/Road-runner1, Krypto fame) for helping me find the link so I could add my name to the list!

So add SXY SKY (aka Hot Lips)

Sonia

·
Registered
492 Posts
We have family visiting from out of town that weekend.
Sorry to miss you all again.

I really wish the southern folks would be as active as you all are up north.
Vincent is putting together the Sequoia weekend and I think there is only a couple of members supporting this meet. I was going to fly solo and meet up with him. Now I have clients who want to see property this weekend. I REALLY need the business.

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
BBQ Headcount

1) Road-Runner x2
2) GoThunda x2
3) LeChief x2
4) EbonySKy x2
5) KJSky x2
6) FstSky x2
7) BigDog x2
8) SxySky x1
9) gisolstice x2
10)Solace x2

After lunch at Samuel P Taylor Park we can either head south to Stinson Beach or North to Tomales Bay. So lets get a show of hands as to which way everyone wants to go.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Which ever

We are good for which ever route the family wants to go!! We are sure it will be fun!!

·
Premium Member
617 Posts
Whatever

Let's go both way and see who gets there first?????:willy:

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
I vote for Tomales . . . . um . . . no, wait . . . Stinson . . . er . . .Toma . . . Sti . . . oh, heck. Either way sounds good to me!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Which way did they go????

Flip a coin either way is good for us.:grouphug:

·
Premium Member
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Mojo-BBQ-Menu

WCKCC Coastal Redwoods BBQ At Samuel P. Taylor State Park.

Would like to invite everyone to come and join us for a day of fun and excitement. A wooded countryside in the steep rolling hills of Marin County. The park features lots of unique activity's and photo ops. We will be having a BBQ-LUNCH for a small fee which I will post later after I get a count of attendees. Price to get into the park is $ 6.00 per car.

Please post here.. :grouphug:

Below are two links to view info and see some pic of the site.

http://www.naturalists-at-large.com/SiteDescriptions/SamuelTaylor.pdf

Samuel P. Taylor SP
BBQ MENU

1) Sirloin Burgers with all the trimmings, Pepper jack and Cheddar cheese
your choice.

2) Hot Links>>>Southern-Mojo stile..

3) Potato Salad..

4) Fruit>>>>

Everyone please bring your own beverage.. (Non-Alcohol) :banghead:

Karen and I will be getting to the site early about 9:00am to save a spot and set up-camp.
Space is limited in the cars as we all know!! So I need some Merry-men to bring..

1) Briquettes.. (Hot-Lips-AKA Sonia)
2) Plastic utensils..
3) Napkins and disposable table cloths and bags for trash.. (KJSKY-Judy & Ken)

Can't what to see everyone...:grouphug: :cheers:​

·
Registered
160 Posts
Things to bring

KJSky will bring items behind door # 3 NAPKINS, TABLECLOTHS & TRASH BAGS.. Looking forward to the Kappa Family outing.

Judy & Ken

·
Registered
552 Posts
Which way to go

I vote for Tomales . . . . um . . . no, wait . . . Stinson . . . er . . .Toma . . . Sti . . . oh, heck. Either way sounds good to me!
Ditto for me...

Just so I can get back across the GG Bridge as the fog comes rolling in!

And I will bring the brickeqquets (sp?)...since I'm the only one with enough room in her car. Maybe I can dress the bag up to look like a real passenger!!!

Sonia

1 - 20 of 85 Posts