Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am thinking of escaping the heat on July 5th by heading to Half Moon Bay for lunch. Anybody available? Let me know. We can meet at the Shell Car Wash 1800 Powell St, Emeryville at 10:00 am. The Hilton is not friendly for parking lot meetings anymore. Barb

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
I am thinking of escaping the heat on July 5th by heading to Half Moon Bay for lunch. Anybody available? Let me know. Barb

We're in - let us know wher/when you want to meet.

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Changing of nick names

Well its time for a nick name change here. Barb AKA photo shop girl is now RAFF and I was called Gopher now is RIFF. You all know how these nick names get started. It always during a run. Ours was at Nationals. We take these nick names with honor. Every nick name has a story behind it and Boy do we have a story:D. So we'd be honored to have our other riff raff friends come along to lunch with us to Half Moon Bay. Ed [Go thunda] Riff to my friends:lol:

·
Premium Member
574 Posts
Riff*Raft Lunch Spot

Well its time for a nick name change here. Barb AKA photo shop girl is now RAFF and I was called Gopher now is RIFF. You all know how these nick names get started. It always during a run. Ours was at Nationals. We take these nick names with honor. Every nick name has a story behind it and Boy do we have a story:D. So we'd be honored to have our other riff raff friends come along to lunch with us to Half Moon Bay. Ed [Go thunda] Riff to my friends:lol:
Ed and Barb think I found a Riff*Raff place to eat for lunch,check it out??
Pasta-Moon. > 315 Main St Ste C, Half Moon Bay, CA 94019 :grouphug:

See everyone tomorrow.

·
Registered
750 Posts
To our friends

Sorry we can't make this lunch run after all. :banghead:

Dress warm, reported marine layer all along the coast this weekend.

·
Premium Member
617 Posts
Riff-Raff Lead to Riff-Raff Sweep!!! Are you back there?

Ed and Barb::cool:

Just got the word about the run tomorrow from Hot Frash. We'll meet you at the Shell Station in Emeryville. Will be leaving here about 8:15.

Tink:thumbs:

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry we can't make this lunch run after all. :banghead:

Dress warm, reported marine layer all along the coast this weekend.
Bwana & Mama sorry that you guys won't be able to meet up with us. We will catch you next month at the North Coast Run. Barb

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Home

Ed and I just got home. We had a horrible time as usual :nono: Kidding!!! The drive was great, the lunch spot Gary picked was awesome, the company was so-so :rolleyes: kidding again :grouphug: the twisties coming off the coast great, our new GM Roadster tune and our hi flow cat are da bomb (Thanks Martin) Well I guess the Calif riff raff know how to have a good time. Oh and the ice cream (thanks Fred) was awesome too. Cya soon. Barb :thumbs:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
We were more that happy to reconnect with our NCal riff-raff. I think Barb said it very well - a horrible time with so-so people (one of these days . . . . ) :lol:

A really wonderful day with good friends, a very good place to eat and a nice run to ice cream.

See you all in the redwoods.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Someday we will have to figure out how to have some kind of fun. Ken and I had a great time with our Kappa family. Thanks Barb & Ed for the short note run. We look forward to seeing all of you at the Redwoods in Aug.

Thanks again
Ken & Judy:grouphug:

·
Premium Member
574 Posts
Ca-Riff-Raff Club Spoted In Half Moon Bay.

Ok just for the record we had a Real Ruff Riff Raff Time.:mad: As only a true Riff Raff family :lol: can have. It was great to be back home and do some local driving with the crew. Sorry we missed some of you who could not make it, but will see all of you in Ukiah. For some of our new members please sign up and join us for this fun field weekend.:grouphug:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Half Moon Bay

Great Pictures Gary! Thanks for posting them. The asparagus was awesome!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Great Pictures Gary! Thanks for posting them. The asparagus was awesome!!
Nice 12x12! Let me know when it's ready and I'll order one. :D

·
Premium Member
802 Posts
Great video Gary. Wish we could have made it on the 5th but we had house guest over the weekend.

Seeing how you did such a good job on this video with my very very limited power in WCKCC I'm appointing you as the official videoagrapher for all future runs.

See you in Eukia.

·
Registered
750 Posts
HMB Video

Hey Brother, from someone who used to Shoot & Edit for Broadcast News, great job with the video. :thumbs:

Bwana

1 - 16 of 16 Posts