Saturn Sky Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
750 Posts
20 great people

Patricia and I want to thank everyone who attended our run. Due to nobody's fault but mine the cruise course got mixed up at the end. Thanks Dave and Phyllis for the Recon and getting us to Leatherby's. The rain was out of my control though.

A special thanks to Mike and Irene for joining us, too. We all enjoyed seeing you fine folks again. Must do it again.

And a shout goes out to the Potter Valley group; Rex & Cindy...Darrel & Sally...Grant & Maria. Thanks Rex for the kind words after ice cream.

It got laughable, when at the peak of confusion, Vince yells out...Who's In Charge? :willy: OMG

·
Registered
750 Posts
Cool poster

WOW! Really like this poster...ordering us one please. :thumbs: :D

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Patricia and I want to thank everyone who attended our run. Due to nobody's fault but mine the cruise course got mixed up at the end. Thanks Dave and Phyllis for the Recon and getting us to Leatherby's. The rain was out of my control though.

A special thanks to Mike and Irene for joining us, too. We all enjoyed seeing you fine folks again. Must do it again.

And a shout goes out to the Potter Valley group; Rex & Cindy...Darrel & Sally...Grant & Maria. Thanks Rex for the kind words after ice cream.

It got laughable, when at the peak of confusion, Vince yells out...Who's In Charge? :willy: OMG
Bill it truly did take a village of (idiots) or (people) to get the run done. But we had a great time, as usual.

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
WOW! Really like this poster...ordering us one please. :thumbs: :D
Glad you like it Bill, yours is being printed and sent as we speak :) Thanks:thumbs:

21 - 26 of 26 Posts