Saturn Sky Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Lynn; garden salad and steak. Jim; Caesar salad, and steak.

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Well our Solvang weekend is almost here!! See you all soon. Ed and Barb:thumbs:

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Ed and I would like to thank all who attended this great weekend in Solvang. Pictures to come :)

·
Premium Member
5,202 Posts
So sad we missed this run. We almost drove up in our Volt and tagged along. Still waiting for ours to arrive at the Riverside CarMax. Was not able to post until you guys were long gone. Hope all had a great time, waiting for the pictures!!!!

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Where are you located? We have an event in Sacramento coming up on July 20th and also a delta event in August.

·
Premium Member
5,202 Posts
We live near Idyllwild, California. Close to Palm Springs for a name of recognition.

Can possibly make the run in August, but the 20th of July will be at the FJ Cruiser National Summit, in Ouray, Colorado. At the base of the Million Dollar Highway that runs to Durango. A beautiful, high altitude windy mountain road. Normal car at normal speed takes near 4 hours to go the 80 miles, high passes and some of the most beautiful views in the world. Wish I could figure away to take the new toy!!!!!

Any details on the one in August listed?

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
We live near Idyllwild, California. Close to Palm Springs for a name of recognition.

Can possibly make the run in August, but the 20th of July will be at the FJ Cruiser National Summit, in Ouray, Colorado. At the base of the Million Dollar Highway that runs to Durango. A beautiful, high altitude windy mountain road. Normal car at normal speed takes near 4 hours to go the 80 miles, high passes and some of the most beautiful views in the world. Wish I could figure away to take the new toy!!!!!

Any details on the one in August listed?
http://www.skyroadster.com/forums/f33/delta-cruise-cruise-august-3-2014-a-54849/

·
Premium Member
801 Posts
Info

Where can I find the info on the July 20 run in SacTown???

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Fred look on the WCKCC West Coast Kappa Car Club facebook page. Barb posted for Bill. ED

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
One more from Solvang

Attachments

21 - 31 of 31 Posts