Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lunch Run March 9th :thumbs:
Hello, We have a lunch/run/ice cream outing planned for March 9th with the WCKCC. We will be meeting at Starbucks in Petaluma 125 Petaluma Blvd. North 94952 at 10:00 am, (board members please arrive at 9am to go over some club business) we will then proceed to Point Reyes Station for lunch at the Station House Cafe Station House Cafe - WELCOMEJoin us for Blue Mondays& the Blues Plate SpecialHAPPY 4TH OF JULY(and Happy Birthday to Peter Rowan and Pablo Mata!)We are open for regular business hours today! . Dave has some bio breaks planned along the way. After lunch we will head out for some driving and end at the Coldstone Creamery in San Rafel @ 1010 Court Street. We look forward to seeing you. Please let me know if you will be in attendance so I can make reservations at the restaurant for our lunch. We look forward to seeing you all on Sunday March 9th.:grouphug:

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Yep

Add Bigdog & Disneygirl

·
Premium Member
617 Posts
March 9th Run

Looks like we've got about 8 cars, so far.:cheers:

·
Registered
750 Posts
Crank it up!

We are looking forward to cranking up the 2014 cruise season with our WCKCC family.

30% chance of rain...who cares. :D

·
Registered
43 Posts
Looks like fun and I'd like to actually make one of these events but today (3/9/14) is my son's b'day and party so maybe next time. Is there a list of planned events this year? Any chance of making a run up Mt Diablo? Best wishes for a fun event today! :)

·
Registered
750 Posts
Lots of fun

We want to thank LeChief AND GoThunda for a fun day. We had ten cars and may have picked up a new member.

FYI Be watching for info on another Napa Valley Mustard photo cruise in April. The first time we did this event it was very well attended.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Thanks David and Barbara for arranging this awesome day.
Ann and I are surely looking forward to more of these events this year.
Bocce Ball again, Tahoe via the Gold Country.
So many awesome places to visit in our Sky/Solstice's.
So many good times yet to come for all of us!

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
WCKCC Tomales Run

Ed and I had a great time with our WCKCC family yesterday. I have a 2014 calendar to share and would love to see it get filled up with events for the rest of the year. If you have an event you would like to add to the calendar please let me know. Barbara

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts