Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 116 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On Saturday Feb 14th let me know if you want to make a :driving: to the City and then on to the Marin Headlands.

Maybe we could eat at the Pizza place we used when we did the Lombard run for Lunch.

I would like to take a little time and actually go into the fort at Ft. Point. There's some great history there and terrific photo ops.

Just a thought; let me know yours:thumbs:

Sonia

aka Hot Lips

·
Registered
750 Posts
Hot Lips

We are interested if it doesn't rain. Pizza fine by us. Where did you go for pizza?

Bwana

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We are interested if it doesn't rain. Pizza fine by us. Where did you go for pizza?

Bwana
Great Bwana - and yes, if it is raining we won't ask anyone to commit to showing up (heck even I won't)!

We went to a little Pizza restaurant in Sausalito...they had plenty of parking for us and the food was good (albeit the service was slow...but then it just gave us more time to visit)!

·
Registered
491 Posts
I think Maria and I have a Thunder game that day.

·
Premium Member
802 Posts
We're In

Sonia,

Sounds like great fun. And more time at Ft. Point would be real nice. Time for photo buffs to get their fill. Count us in. Maybe we could look into someplace else for lunch. As you said we have all ready been to little Pizza restaurant in Sausalito.

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Ummmmmmmmmm excuse me but didn't I give you a little Thunder hockey pocket schedule???? We have hockey that day with the Flying Z's and I believe we even have Big Dog and Zamboni girl coming along. So sorry we will be busy that day :brentil:

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ummmmmmmmmm excuse me but didn't I give you a little Thunder hockey pocket schedule???? We have hockey that day with the Flying Z's and I believe we even have Big Dog and Zamboni girl coming along. So sorry we will be busy that day :brentil:
Oh My Gosh...please forgive me; I didn't consult the Thunder schedule (however I believe KJ Sky and I did review the Sharks schedule - thus the 14th worked).

Have fun...I know you will!

·
Registered
111 Posts
No go for us

Oh My Gosh...please forgive me; I didn't consult the Thunder schedule (however I believe KJ Sky and I did review the Sharks schedule - thus the 14th worked).

Have fun...I know you will!
Sorry, we can not make this one.:banghead:

Charles and Gloria

·
Registered
160 Posts
No rain day

Count us in and you know on a Kappa run no rain is allowed. We were looking for some kind of run for that day.

Judy:cool::grouphug:

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Participation List for Valentines Day Run

Terrific...here's the list so far

1) SXY SKY
2) Ebny Sky
3) FKeillor
4) KJ Sky

This will be fun...I'll check out a new place to grab a bite to eat - maybe we'll try the City rather than Sausalito...suggestions welcome!

I think we should meet at 9:00a at the Hotel at Powell Street (for those of you who went on the Lombard run - same hotel) ..think it is the Holiday Inn (maybe a Marriott now, not sure). It is on the West side of 80 just BEFORE the Bay Bridge.

Since OTHERS are attending Thunder Hockey that day and can't join us...I hope we can send our beautiful pics to the 12x12 Queen and she will be willing to work her magic and make us a page???
Sonia
:driving:

·
Registered
1,557 Posts

Bwana

Rain?????? They don't shrink!!!!!!! :lol:

·
Registered
125 Posts
Wish I could go! Just a little too far to travel.

·
Premium Member
574 Posts

1) SXY SKY
2) Ebny Sky
3) FKeillor
4) KJ Sky
5) Road-Runner
This will be fun...I'll check out a new place to grab a bite to eat - maybe we'll try the City rather than Sausalito...suggestions welcome!

I think we should meet at 9:00a at the Hotel at Powell Street (for those of you who went on the Lombard run - same hotel) ..think it is the Holiday Inn (maybe a Marriott now, not sure). It is on the West side of 80 just BEFORE the Bay Bridge.

Since OTHERS are attending Thunder Hockey that day and can't join us...I hope we can send our beautiful pics to the 12x12 Queen and she will be willing to work her magic and make us a page???
Sonia
Add Road-Runner to list..

Sonia posted the run on>Valentines Day Run to the City & Marin Headlands? - Pontiac Solstice Forum

·
Registered
286 Posts

1) SXY SKY
2) Ebny Sky
3) FKeillor
4) KJ Sky
5) Road-Runner-1
6) Chance

Sonia
Ms. Sxy,

I am going to try and make this run, may have to duck out a little early to make dinner in Sacramento. Also depends on how far the ranch project gets, but I hope to see you the 14th! I am feeling the need for my WCKCC fix!

Chance

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Updated List for Valentines Run

Ms. Sxy,

I am going to try and make this run, may have to duck out a little early to make dinner in Sacramento. Also depends on how far the ranch project gets, but I hope to see you the 14th! I am feeling the need for my WCKCC fix!

Chance
Terrific...it will be great to see you!

Here's the plan to-date. Meet at the Hilton Garden Inn on Powell street in Emeryville at 9:00 leave at 9:30am. Arrive Ft. Point around 10:00am. Visit/take pictures/tour the Fort/take pictures/visit/take pictures (hummm...seems to be a theme here).

Around noon head over to the Marin Headlands...work our way up the road (stopping to take pictures/visit/comment on how lucky we are to live in the Bay Area)

Tentative - 12:45 ish go over to the Marin Mammal Center take a brief tour (30 minutes max) if you don't want to visit the Center, we can head down to the beach for more photo ops. Majority rules on this one...

1:30ish Make our way back to Sausalito where we'll have lunch (still waiting for suggestions. If no one comes up with alternative the majority :grouphug: rules and it may be Pizza/good food and plenty of parking as I recall)

Wrap up - 2:30-3ish (say our goodbyes to those Hockey fans departing for Thunder Hockey in Stockton; Chance 1 departs for Sacramento; remainder can head down to Fort Baker in Sausalito for more photos of SF/Bay etc. and possible beautiful sunset pics. Of course, this is if it doesn't rain

The above times are estimates (sorry LeChef :lol:)...I'll confirm the times when we get closer to the 14th. Looking forward to seeing everyone!

1) Sxy Sky
2) Ebny Sky
3) FKeilor
4) KJ Sky
5) Roadrunner
6) Chance 1
7) Go Thunda
8) LeChef
9) Big Dog ??
10) Flyng Z ??

·
Premium Member
617 Posts
Hot Frash and I will be there

Come rain or shine - Valentine's Day is Valentine's Day and we all need to be with our Valentine's.:grouphug:

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
1) Sxy Sky
2) Ebny Sky
3) FKeilor
4) KJ Sky
5) Roadrunner
6) Chance 1
7) Go Thunda
8) LeChef
9) Big Dog - - no
10) Flyng Z ??
DANG ! !
We'll have to beg off of this one - We're going to hockey (which in and of itself would normally not matter) and we'll be entertaining Joey prior to the game.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Dang, We can not make it. We are renewing our vows on that weekend.
I hope you all have fun.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Dang, We can not make it. We are renewing our vows on that weekend.
I hope you all have fun.

I don't know Sal....I don't think I would give Dorothy an opportunity to change her mind......:D

Of course, I know that would never happen! Give her my best and have a great time. Would have been nice seeing you guys again.

Chance

1 - 20 of 116 Posts