Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kappa family: July is here which means only one month until the Northwest part of California is to be shown our beautifull cars.

Saturday August 1st, lets meet in Ukiah and drive north through the redwoods. That is drive through the drive thru tree and see other amazing redwood groves.
Will be doing re-con soon and Ma is still planning on bringing the ice chests and picnic. More details later, after a few trips for distance and time. Still looking into some options for Sunday.

For now keep the date free. Pm with any questions, or suggestions.

Maria and Grant

·
Premium Member
802 Posts
Hard to Wait

We're glad the August is almost here. Jane and I have been looking forward to this run since it was first talked about way back when. Be watching for updates and more details.

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Ed and I or also known as Riff & Raff will be there too.

·
Registered
750 Posts
We're in for this one too

Mama Bwana says we're in. :thumbs: Looking forward to the tall trees and Ma's potato salad! :yesnod:

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ed and I or also known as Riff & Raff will be there too.
Riff-Raff is a requirement in redneck country. The Raffier the better.

·
Premium Member
574 Posts
Every One Pick A RIFT-RAFF!!

Riff Raff, Riff-Raff, or Riffraff may refer to:

* Riff Raff (rapper) American rapper
* Riff Raff, an album by Dave Edmunds
* Riff Raff (band), a UK progressive rock band
* Riff Raff (cat), an alley cat in the animated series The Catillac Cats
* Riff Raff (hunchback), a character in the musical play The Rocky Horror Show
* Riff Raff (magazine), a London-based monthly rock magazine
* Riff Raff (punk rock), a band formed by Billy Bragg
* "Riff Raff" (song), a song by AC/DC
* "Riff Raff" (song), a song by Pipas
* Riff Raff (Underdog), a character on the television series Underdog
* Riff-Raff, a 1990 British film
* Riffraff (1936 film), an American drama film
* Riffraff (1947 film), a black-and-white international espionage film
* Riffraff (social class), the common people
* Riffraff (Road Runner) Labeled by Aspenrose 2009

Karen and I will be there.
Just show us the way and we will be there.. :cheers:

·
Registered
750 Posts
What was that hotel?

What was the name of the hotel we stayed at in Ukiah on flyingZ's last run? I will need to know for when we make reservations, if this is where we are going to stay.

I remember the late night ice cream stop and riding chained-up lawnmowers....he, he. :lol:

·
Registered
750 Posts
riff-raff

Riff-Raff is a requirement in redneck country. The Raffier the better.
Webster's New World Dictionary defines riff-raff as "those people regarded as worthless, disreputable, etc." If this is true, then we have been having way too much fun with "worthless people"....on our cruises. :cheers: :cool: :lol: :grouphug:

·
Premium Member
574 Posts
What was the name of the hotel we stayed at in Ukiah on flyingZ's last run? I will need to know for when we make reservations, if this is where we are going to stay.

I remember the late night ice cream stop and riding chained-up lawnmowers....he, he. :lol:
Bill I think this was it??:confused: See post dated 06-30-08

We have a brand new Comfort Inn they said they could get us rooms for $84.00 a night and that includes breakfast (eggs and waffles). Address is 1220 airport park blvd. 707-462-3442. mention the West Coast Kappa car club to make sure you get the group rate.

·
Premium Member
617 Posts
Tink and Hot Frash WILL BE THERE!!!!

Have been looking forwad to heading up the coast.:grouphug:

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
We're in! We can't wait to see the folks who caused all the trouble at the Nationals!

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
We're in! We can't wait to see the folks who caused all the trouble at the Nationals!
Are you talking to me?? :confused: :wtf: :dunno: :huh: :angel: I don't know what your talking about!!

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

Gary's post is correct. I haven't called yet to see what the rates are this year and if we can get the same discount. I have Friday off for the Holiday so will do some checking and get back to all of you that want to get a jump on the reservations.

Maria

·
Registered
750 Posts
Gary's post is correct. I haven't called yet to see what the rates are this year and if we can get the same discount. I have Friday off for the Holiday so will do some checking and get back to all of you that want to get a jump on the reservations.

Maria

Maria, were standing by.....:D

·
Registered
111 Posts
Count us in

Sounds great, waiting for the details

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Are you talking to me?? :confused: :wtf: :dunno: :huh: :angel: I don't know what your talking about!!
I would never, ever accuse you of being an instigator, pot stirrer, raff, etc. No, not me!

I saw nuthink, I heard nuthink. I wasn't even in the state . . .:cool:

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Maria just called and said the Comfort Inn will give us a group rate of $89.00 this year. Gary posted the link to the hotel be sure to mention you are with the WCKCC. Have a great 4th. See you all soon. Grant:cheers: includes continental breakfast.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Comfort Inn

Maria just called and said the Comfort Inn will give us a group rate of $89.00 this year. Gary posted the link to the hotel be sure to mention you are with the WCKCC. Have a great 4th. See you all soon. Grant:cheers: includes continental breakfast.

Rodger That! :thumbs:

·
Registered
750 Posts
Never?

I would never, ever accuse you of being an instigator, pot stirrer, raff, etc. No, not me!

I saw nuthink, I heard nuthink. I wasn't even in the state . . .:cool:

Instigator :rolleyes:, pot stirrer :skep:, trouble maker :boxing:...Oh yeah I would call her that!

But we love Photoshopper Girl anyway.

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Add one more to the list

We just got word that Matt and Cindy our newest members would like to come to this run:cheers:. I guess Nationals didn't scare them away. And just let you know they are part of the [ p2p Cailfornia Sky Riff Raff :rolleyes:] They are fitting new members to our family. Plus adding color to our pic's. They own a 09 Ruby red sky reline. Welcome Matt and Cindy to our club:grouphug:. Thanks Ed [Go Thunda]

1 - 20 of 114 Posts