Saturn Sky Forum banner

21 - 40 of 56 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,125 Posts
In the spirit of @RedOne07 I will point out that the name of the forum used in the tab as well as the heading of the right-side "banner" is incorrect. I have a Sky, not a Skyline. The Skyline is a Nissan.

Capture.JPG

Capture1.JPG

·
Premium Member
5,132 Posts
For some reason it is not bothering my eyes as bad as I thought it would, but the lack of posts seems to be amazing.
Also finding it working extremely slow.

·
Administrator
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
In the spirit of @RedOne07 I will point out that the name of the forum used in the tab as well as the heading of the right-side "banner" is incorrect. I have a Sky, not a Skyline. The Skyline is a Nissan.
This should be resolved now. Thank you for catching the error.

- Cricket

·
Super Moderator
5,125 Posts
For some reason it is not bothering my eyes as bad as I thought it would, but the lack of posts seems to be amazing.
Are you using dark mode or light mode?

Light traffic could be some intimidation from the new format, or it could just be coincidence. The Solstice forum seems to be lighter also this week.

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
1. I find the dark mode to be very distracting versus the light mode which I find to be not as easy to navigate, of the two modes, I prefer the light mode. Not sure I would feel the same way if I was using a smartphone to browse here.

2. I also note that this new software is slower than the old software in displaying the results of a "new messages since the last time I was on the site" search. This goes for both the Solsticeforum and Skyroadster.

YMMV

:thumbs:

·
Super Moderator
5,125 Posts
I prefer the dark mode on computer and phone, possibly because I have spent so much time doing CAD work and that software tends to have a dark background.
Better yet, I think, would be black text on a grey background, sort of a hybrid of what we have available.

·
Premium Member
5,132 Posts
Using the light mode John. I just turn down the brightness and it seems to work for me. It is just so stark, no personality or something. I really don't like it, but will give it time to grow on me. With eye problems, I don't need any additional irritation. Just have to admit I am getting old I guess, maybe I will just change my user name to MMJunior.

LOL

·
Super Moderator
5,125 Posts
Using the light mode John. I just turn down the brightness and it seems to work for me. It is just so stark, no personality or something. I really don't like it, but will give it time to grow on me. With eye problems, I don't need any additional irritation. Just have to admit I am getting old I guess, maybe I will just change my user name to MMJunior.

LOL
No! We do not need another MM, even in spirit.

If you haven't tried the dark mode you should give it a shot. I find it much easier to look at the black background. Of course others say just the opposite, so ...

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
No! We do not need another MM, even in spirit.

If you haven't tried the dark mode you should give it a shot. I find it much easier to look at the black background. Of course others say just the opposite, so ...
OK, I am trying "Dark mode" to leave this message. If I understand how the counter works in this new software, this should be my 3000th reply.

:seeya:

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
I haven't seen any delays today, but yesterday was slow on all 3 forums I went to, all are AutoGuide/Verticalscope forums.

:dunno:

·
Administrator
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Navigating Thread Listing

• Clicking the thread title will take you to where you left off, the 1st unread post.
  • Clicking the timestamp below the title will take you to the 1st post of the thread.
  • Clicking the timestamp above the last poster user takes you to the last (newest) post.
- Cricket

21 - 40 of 56 Posts