Saturn Sky Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3 Posts
we are taking orders for the sky 2007 in fl

The first SKY is coming in about two week, maybe even sooner.
We are located in <Information removed by moderation team>
We currently have 8 orders.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,950 Posts
yosi2022 said:
the first one is coming in about two week maybe sooner
we located at <Information removed by moderation team>
we have already 8 orders
Are you a supporting dealer? have you contacted the moderators yet? You need to do that or you may get in trouble....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
SkyMan 07 said:
Are you a supporting dealer? have you contacted the moderators yet? You need to do that or you may get in trouble....
im working for a dealer who is the moderators ?
 

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
Joined
·
8,861 Posts
yosi2022 said:
im working for a dealer who is the moderators ?
KAPPAMAN BRENTIL .. AND OTHERS.... just look up their names and PM (private message) them...... SkyBaby-07
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,876 Posts
yosi2022 said:
the first one is coming in about two week maybe sooner
we located at <Information removed by moderation team>
we have already 8 orders
I look at this and wonder...
We DO know more than dealers...:cheers:
THERE IS NO 2006 SKY... They are 2007:mad:

I'll pass on a non-existent car, thank you...:nono:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2 Posts
Hello Guys!

I have been watching the forums for a while now and finally signed up. I Live in Pembroke Pines fl so i thought this was a good area to make my first post. I went to an Auto show last friday and saw the Sky and the soltice side by side. I can honestly say the sky blows the soltice out of the water. I went to the Sunrise Saturn dealership on saturday and put my $500.00 deposit down on the car. The guy there said i could get my hands on one by June! Im so excited.
 

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
Joined
·
8,861 Posts
Antz1 said:
wow, i guess people can't make a typo w/o somebody jumping down their backs.

He was joking ...... just a little fun here.... we are all FUN LOVIN'..... not jumpers.. OH ,,,i guess if you count the guy who JUMPED OFF THE BRIDGE CUZ HIS FRIEND DID... then i guess we are.... JUST KIDDING........ he didnt mean it as a slam, i assure you. SkyBaby-07

Life is meant to be fun.. NOT TOO SERIOUS....... lets all get along and have ONE GREAT BIG SKY PARTY.. oppsy.. i mean... SKY FAMILY....
 

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
Joined
·
8,861 Posts
majinlong said:
I have been watching the forums for a while now and finally signed up. I Live in Pembroke Pines fl so i thought this was a good area to make my first post. I went to an Auto show last friday and saw the Sky and the soltice side by side. I can honestly say the sky blows the soltice out of the water. I went to the Sunrise Saturn dealership on saturday and put my $500.00 deposit down on the car. The guy there said i could get my hands on one by June! Im so excited.
WELCOME TO THE ASYLUM........ WE HAVE LOADS OF FUN... and get great information here....... again.. WELCOME..... SkyBaby-07
 

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
Joined
·
1,570 Posts
Antz1 said:
wow, i guess people can't make a typo w/o somebody jumping down their backs.
I think it is also the fact that there was no punctuation, no capital letters at the start of each sentence, and missing some verbs... like the word, "are". If he were trying to sell a car, I would think he would want to present himself/herself in a positive light.

I am a stickler for proper english grammer, not only while speaking, but also in posts on the internet. Even if I post something, and misspell a word, I will go back and edit it right after I post. I do not just let it sit that way.

If the subject was, "2007 SKY available to order in FL." and the body was, "Our first SKY will be coming in about two weeks, but hopefully sooner. We are located in P------- P----, FL. We already have 8 orders with deposits to fill." See how that would be better??? Even though s/he would still not be a supporting dealer, they would have just received a friendly reminder to contact the moderators of the board, instead of this group of harsh responses.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,267 Posts
Antz1 said:
wow, i guess people can't make a typo w/o somebody jumping down their backs.
Yupp Yazuuur Welcome to the farm, roastings are free.:lol: :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,329 Posts
:D Welcum abored, cuzzin, grate to have you here! Before I jerned this 4rum I culdn't even spall maa name rat, but I sure duz spel gud now, dun't I?:willy::D :grouphug: :crazy: :crazy: :lol:

Wait a minute, I thinks I seez old Ski-up n Eldeeko coming with the straight jacket!!!!! Talk to u soon, and so will I!!!:cheers:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
110 Posts
At what price?

majinlong said:
I have been watching the forums for a while now and finally signed up. I Live in Pembroke Pines fl so i thought this was a good area to make my first post. I went to an Auto show last friday and saw the Sky and the soltice side by side. I can honestly say the sky blows the soltice out of the water. I went to the Sunrise Saturn dealership on saturday and put my $500.00 deposit down on the car. The guy there said i could get my hands on one by June! Im so excited.
What did the dealer tell you about the price? Is it at MSRP?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,421 Posts
Just ordered mine today...

I'm so excited I could just BURST! :willy: :D Drove over this morning to the Saturn of Downers Grove and placed my order for a Midnight Blue automatic. I put $1,000 deposit down and it was sold at MSRP. They tell me that it should arrive sometime in June...which is perfectly fine with me. Actually it's a whole lot sooner than I expected them to tell me...so I'm one happy camper. Looking forward to swapping stories with you all!

Linda

Midnight Blue
Black Leather
Automatic
Monsoon w/XM
LSD
(Due in June)
 

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
Joined
·
8,861 Posts
todaresqSL2 said:
I think it is also the fact that there was no punctuation, no capital letters at the start of each sentence, and missing some verbs... like the word, "are". If he were trying to sell a car, I would think he would want to present himself/herself in a positive light.

I am a stickler for proper english grammer, not only while speaking, but also in posts on the internet. Even if I post something, and misspell a word, I will go back and edit it right after I post. I do not just let it sit that way.

If the subject was, "2007 SKY available to order in FL." and the body was, "Our first SKY will be coming in about two weeks, but hopefully sooner. We are located in P------- P----, FL. We already have 8 orders with deposits to fill." See how that would be better??? Even though s/he would still not be a supporting dealer, they would have just received a friendly reminder to contact the moderators of the board, instead of this group of harsh responses.
wow...... i am in LOTS of trouble if we need GOOD GRAMMER HERE... ugh.... i failed that one.. oh well, my point gets across....SkyBaby-07
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,876 Posts
nscrbug said:
I'm so excited I could just BURST! :willy: :D Drove over this morning to the Saturn of Downers Grove and placed my order for a Midnight Blue automatic. I put $1,000 deposit down and it was sold at MSRP. They tell me that it should arrive sometime in June...which is perfectly fine with me. Actually it's a whole lot sooner than I expected them to tell me...so I'm one happy camper. Looking forward to swapping stories with you all!

Linda

Midnight Blue
Black Leather
Automatic
Monsoon w/XM
LSD
(Due in June)
Good job of hunting it down!!:thumbs:
 

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
Joined
·
1,570 Posts
majinlong said:
They are going to charge me $5000 over MSRP. But even though they will it wont prevent me from gettin a sky
I am sorry they are doing that. That is not good... not good at all. :banghead: :brentil: :mad: :nono: :willy:
 
1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top