·
Registered
1,219 Posts
How's your anxiety level now? :D

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Rick Tinley Park said:
They built my SKY last night (er early this morning actually). I posted more in this thread.... http://www.skyroadster.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4724
Check my signature for detail!
Now - delivery!:eek:

I was right about us being in the 3000's, huh? :D I'm anxious to see how close my number is to yours. A part of me wants to call the dealer right now and find out...but then another part of me fears that I might not get the news I'm looking for so I'm holding off....:willy: :willy:

·
Registered
163 Posts
Hey maybe ours will be shipped together!!

That is if I ever get invoiced first...

Congrats!

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Jen said:
Hey maybe ours will be shipped together!!

That is if I ever get invoiced first...

Congrats!
It's nice to know they will have friends on the train ride...

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Well ALLRIGHT!!! It is nice to know the TPW seems to be accurate! Mine is scheduled to be built June 26, 2006 (maybe earlier?, hope,hope, hope) I know you cannot stand it!!!! :cheers:

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
I see that train coming down the track now... choo choo :lol:

·
Registered
540 Posts
Oh my gosh, this is so exciting!!!! congrats! your babys birthday huh. So neat to know everthing about your car, birth date especially!!! So what is the average wait between build date and delivery date ???

·
Registered
295 Posts
Good luck to you Rick, hopefully youll get it soon. Last I heard, my car was... um.... well my car..... its, uh.... um.... i have no idea where my car is :cryin: :cryin: :cryin:

·
Registered
196 Posts
:cheers: Hope you get it soon Rick. Been reading all your stuff & if anybody deserves thier car it's you. Thanks for showing patience & setting an example for everyone to follow. I won't be getting mine til Sep but I know I can wait.:)

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
agirltrucker said:
I see that train coming down the track now... choo choo :lol:
When mine gets ready for delivery, I ain't puttin it on no train, I will send you for it, okay? :lol: :lol: :lol: (Haven't we been through this before?? Wish it was that simple!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts