Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Greetings everyone!

New to the forum. We (my girlfriend and I) took a unique approach to getting our sky. We called the 3 dealers in town and one a little out of town; let them know should someone bail on their order to call us. Within 1 month we had 3 calls from the 3 local dealers and ended up picking up silver pearl, black leather, 6 disk monsoons at MSRP. No BS markups or add-ons. # 1448

I would recommend this for anyone who is not worried about color or options. This actual was exactly the options I would have wanted!

We had the first call in 2 weeks, then 2 weeks later two calls this weekend. One call came for the silver and another call came for a green on Saturday morning while driving to pick up the silver. Reasons we were told, some didn’t wait and picked up solstices to people bailing for the I-4 2.0 turbo redline.

Question is anyone rocking the S2000 black sporty antenna? I have searched and haven’t seen anyone using it. You can pick them up and the Honda dealers.

·
Registered
277 Posts
there are numerous antenna options out there actually unscrew your antenna go into an autozone and you'll find options!

·
Registered
420 Posts
asucupie said:
Question is anyone rocking the S2000 black sporty antenna? I have searched and haven’t seen anyone using it. You can pick them up and the Honda dealers.
the S2000 antenna will not fit on the Sky.

the S2000 antenna mast is male, while the Sky's antenna mast is female which means the Sky has a male antenna base that you screw the antenna mast onto.

you will have to use a female antenna mast if you want to change your stock antenna to a stubby one.

www.carccessory.com seems to be where alot of others are getting theirs from.

hope this helps..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts