Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:D Since we are all on here just waiting for some little thread of news and go to any event that might show the Sky, then I think we all need a T-shirt. On the front will have SKYROADSTER.COM and on the back something like " We are still WAITING" or Sky owner in waiting. Just something funny that would identify us at some of these events like the one Sat Oct 29th in Columbia.
What do you think Kappaman?:D

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
you go girl . :cheers:

·
Registered
380 Posts
I got one from the dealer

When I put my deposit $500.00 down, my dealer gave me a Sky T shirt and cap. Didn't you get yours? Unfortunately the shirt is a large and I wear an extra large.

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
Since the domain and site are owned by Troy any products bearing these names must go through him. We're currently looking into items for the Solsticeforum.com so if that works out we'll eventually look into it for here too.

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
skyfan said:
When I put my deposit $500.00 down, my dealer gave me a Sky T shirt and cap. Didn't you get yours? Unfortunately the shirt is a large and I wear an extra large.
They're refering to merchandise for the forum, and not the car or satrun specificly.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
I still have all those cute spark plugs I wanted to custom engrave that said SKYROADSTER.Com on them and turn them into keychains for us...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts