Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And at the Saturn pavillion we saw the new Outlook! It is one nice SUV!!!!!!

No Price on it....but Looks fantastic....if a VW Taureg and a GMC Yukon had a love child you would have this vehicle!

Now remember..Both the Chevy Corvette...and The Dodge Viper are Great cars.....But at the Chevy and Dodge Pavillions there were a few people crowding around both cars......BUT at Saturn.....A HUGE CROWD....ALL DAY was packed in around the Sky on display!

The Sky sure is a crowd pleaser!

While there we saw our salesman Kyle...who was working the fair that day and he showed us the new Outlook and we admired the Moroccan Leather on the Aura.....

The Minnesota State Fair has a yearly attendance of about 2 million people.....I suggest anyone thinking about these cars should get thier orders in now! Based on the crowds at the Saturn Pavillion...the various Minnesota, Iowa and Wisconsin Saturn Dealerships will be getting a swarm of new customers in very soon!

All in all very cool! :thumbs:

·
Registered
366 Posts
Nice. I think part of the SKY's appeal is it's attainability. Everyone has seen the corvette for years but it is out of reach for many. Then this hot new car comes along and everyone is like wow, I could get one of those. Then they find out the wait . . . :willy:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts