Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 2098 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We like to welcome new members to the forum here at skyroadster. New members, folks may not always catch your first post to welcome you in, so feel free to post here and introduce yourself to the gang! :cheers: Current members, if ya spot someone new to the community that we missed, by all means, welcome them in here! :thumbs:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Can anyone tell me where I can go to buy high performance equipment for the 2008 Redline? Also, has anybody had good luck with installing this kind of equipment?

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
harleyrider! Welcome to the forum! Not sure what you have in mind for high performance equipment, but ya might want to check the offerings by our supporting vendors. With more specifics, I'm sure membership can steer you in the right direction.

·
Premium Member
365 Posts
I guess It's never to late to say Howdy
I'm Ina Kennedy from Bedford ,Texas
joined in Febuary after buying my Sky Used
transfered to Tx from Mich 15 yrs ago ,originally from KY
Wife of 26 yrs, mother of 3 ,grandma of 3 ,
Bought my Sky for week end fun
Enjoy taking her to car shows

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome, Ina!! :cheers: Yeah, ya slipped under the radar, but glad ya came back 'round to say "Howdy"! :dthumbs:

·
Registered
577 Posts
My name is Troy and I am from Colonial Heights, VA. I am a husband, and a father to a 2mo old baby girl, I bought our first Sky for my wife as a graduation present(nursing school). The second one well that was for me.

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
I'm Antonio. I guess there's two Antonios in this forum :thumbs:

anyways, I got my car 1.5-2 months ago.

since then, I joined this forum and started mods right away :D

I'm from Rhode Island, and I haven't seen any Sky owners in the area yet......mostly solstice...

Thanks for all the helpful forum members who helped me out through PMs, emails, etc.

:thumbs:

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
"IKenn" my friend ... welcome!
And welcome also to all new(er) forum members! "SKY888", "SR819", "harleyrider" and all who post after I have hit the 'Submit Reply' button.
:cool::cheers::cool:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Hi my name is Skip and I am the Resident Redneck and Birthday Greeter on the Skyroadster.com forum. Please at least put your Birthday on the Calendar so that you will get a greeting from the Resident Redneck of the forum....Skip...:):):)

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Cerberus..... Nice thread! Great way for the new members to say hello. T. :)

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
920 Posts
I guess It's never to late to say Howdy
I'm Ina Kennedy from Bedford ,Texas
joined in Febuary after buying my Sky Used
transfered to Tx from Mich 15 yrs ago ,originally from KY
Wife of 26 yrs, mother of 3 ,grandma of 3 ,
Bought my Sky for week end fun
Enjoy taking her to car shows
If I didn't do it before I will do it here. Welcome aboard fellow Texan and Sky owner. :thumbs::cheers: Look forward to seeing you at TMS

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
920 Posts
My name is Troy and I am from Colonial Heights, VA. I am a husband, and a father to a 2mo old baby girl, I bought our first Sky for my wife as a graduation present(nursing school). The second one well that was for me.
Welcome aboard Troy, I am a Grandfather to a two month old baby boy along with 6 other grandkids and five kids of my own. Married 42 years. I got my Redline out of one of the first batches.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
920 Posts
I'm Antonio. I guess there's two Antonios in this forum :thumbs:

anyways, I got my car 1.5-2 months ago.

since then, I joined this forum and started mods right away :D

I'm from Rhode Island, and I haven't seen any Sky owners in the area yet......mostly solstice...

Thanks for all the helpful forum members who helped me out through PMs, emails, etc.

:thumbs:
Welcome aboard. Your a long damn ways away from me. I have traveled all over the world and just about every state but I have not been to RI. My misfortune I assume. :thumbs:

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Welcome new members!!!! Hope you all are enjoying your rides and we hope you enjoy the forum as well!!! :)

1 - 20 of 2098 Posts