Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
3,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today you'll find such hotly debated topics as...
  • If gay people like the SKY, is that a good thing or a bad thing?
  • If a tire tread in the road almost decapitates you, who is responsible?
  • What does it look like when your brand-new SKY gets rear-ended?
  • Can a car that isn't even being built yet show up next week at your local dealership?
  • How is ordering a car like ordering a cheeseburger?
You can also learn about many undocumented features of the SKY. For example:
  • Tire rub in the wheel wells
  • Leaking Rear Ends
  • Convertible Tops that Don't Fit Right
  • And my personal favorite, "Every Conceiveable Feature that GM Was Too Stupid to Include on the SKY."
So what does all of this really tell you? That people here on this forum really, really like their new SKYs. Really. We do. And our cars are so great that when we're not drivin' 'em, we gotta be readin' about 'em or writin' about 'em. All the time.

So wander into the "Common Experience SKY Stories" pool, or what I like to call the "C.E.S.S. pool" for short, and enjoy the show.

I know I do... 177 wild horses couldn't keep me away!

·
Registered
432 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,287 Posts
Yes Welcome Oh NEWBIES

jdigiant said:
[*]What does it look like when your brand-new SKY gets rear-ended?
what does all of this really tell you? That people here on this forum really, really like their new SKYs. Really. We do. And our cars are so great that when we're not drivin' 'em, we gotta be readin' about 'em or writin' about 'em. All the time.
Yes, even with a drivable rear ender. We gotta agree that We all Love Our Skys.
So, Welcome and enjoy your time here while waiting to get, or at least go back outside and drive your SKY.:thumbs:

·
Registered
540 Posts
Hey, you forgot about all the new dictionary words we are learning about today! Very educational. :eek:

·
Registered
478 Posts
Well, we have not seen an aftermarket turbo discussion in a few days. Maybe I'll head over to the performance section and start one.

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
jdigiant said:
So wander into the "Common Experience SKY Stories" pool, or what I like to call the "C.E.S.S. pool" for short, and enjoy the show.

I know I do... 177 wild horses couldn't keep me away!

Pay no...attention to that man behind the curtain.

:D

·
Registered
325 Posts
Hopefully the Red Line will add more of an automotive enthusiast flavor to the forum and less diversity celebration. If you're into fast cars and you've just stumbled across the forum expect it to get more technical with less B.S as time goes on. All that's out now is the "slow" NA 2.4L.

·
Registered
478 Posts
bradyb said:
All that's out now is the "slow" NA 2.4L.
That's why we need an aftermarket turbo or supercharger! Bill Hahn, where are you?

·
Registered
325 Posts
jarcher said:
That's why we need an aftermarket turbo or supercharger! Bill Hahn, where are you?
Bill's on the Solstice site :lol:, was it Bill that just got 335 RWHP with his Stage IV kit?

·
Registered
478 Posts
bradyb said:
Bill's on the Solstice site :lol:, was it Bill that just got 335 RWHP with his Stage IV kit?
Yup!

And he apparently is in the process of retuning his stage II kit to deliver more power than the first 15 kits he delivered for the Sol. If he does that, a Sol with a Hahn stage II will probably beat a Redline or GXP, although the numbers on those cars remain to be seen.

Depending upon the numbers, I'm interested in a new stage II or a stage III. I'm anxious to see how their test Sol's 2.4L holds up, but Bill said the progress thus far has been very encouraging.

But he NEEDS to get a kit out for the Sky!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts