Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's still a bit rough around the edges. We'll be tweaking things as we go along. But at least we now have a place dedicated to the Sky!

:cheers: - (reminds self to upload smilies ;))

We have imported all of the threads from the Sky section on solsticeforum. We have also imported the members who have posted in the Sky section on solsticeforum.

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
I'm not sure if it's supposed to be this way or not, but our post counts are all wonky.

::EDIT::
Ignore me, that's because this is my post count on Sky topics. Not my post count from the Solstice forum.

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
ho2go said:
Maybe the post counts between this forum & the Sol forum have been separated? Dang, I'll have to work hard to upgrade my member status from "intern bitch" once again. ;)
Yeah it is, I wasn't paying attention till after I posted.
Hey look at me, I'm Senior Member. For now at least. :D

OH NO!!! I just noticed the smilies are different too. Where's :brentil??? hehehe :p

·
Registered
46 Posts
wicked - thanks Troy!

our lowly couple of threads here originally got wiped out...was fun being amongst the first handful on a site, if only for a day or so!!

can't wait for this thing to heat up once more info is out...

kristina

·
Registered
109 Posts
Hey guys I'm here because I changed my mind and am now going to wait to get the sky :p Hey Troy will I eventually have to register on this site? It let me log in with my solstice info........ Hey I love all the cute smilies ;)

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
Pammysoltice said:
Hey guys I'm here because I changed my mind and am now going to wait to get the sky :p Hey Troy will I eventually have to register on this site? It let me log in with my solstice info........ Hey I love all the cute smilies ;)
Troy made a copy of our Solstice Forum accounts over here, so you're good to go from now on. Any Sky posts you made too are here with your user name too.

·
Registered
46 Posts
only thing i've noticed is attachments - they've been lost when the threads were moved here.

also, call me clueless, but i can't seem to see where i can attach pictures to my posts.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Rondosa said:
only thing i've noticed is attachments - they've been lost when the threads were moved here.

also, call me clueless, but i can't seem to see where i can attach pictures to my posts.
I just posted in help section, attachments seems to be off in the forum (I tried to upload new ones). Can't tell if it's me or the forum rules setup.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Congrats on this new Forum. I knew someone would create a SKY Forum. It is too Kool of a car not to have passion about its coming!

I saw the chili pepper red SKY on display at the Hollywood Race Track a few weeks ago and it was hard not to just jump in and steal it right there on the spot!!! :willy: :willy: :willy:

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
I'm just posting to see how many posts i have.... ha ha

Hey, don't forget, Tuesday night the SKY will be at Saturn of the Valley here in Los Angeles, for TWO DAYS.... I'm going Tuesday night around seven...

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.