Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There are new members signing on so rapidly, I wanted to welcome each and every one of you that have taken the leap.
On behalf of myself and many of the others on this forum; welcome to a lively and informative climate.
The valuable input from everyone is wonderful. There are a few comediens among us (they know of whom I speak), and it proves to be a lively, entertaining, and educational
ride.
Welcome to all of you that jumped on in May!!!:D

·
Registered
540 Posts
java43 said:
There are new members signing on so rapidly, I wanted to welcome each and every one of you that have taken the leap.
On behalf of myself and many of the others on this forum; welcome to a lively and informative climate.
The valuable input from everyone is wonderful. There are a few comediens among us (they know of whom I speak), and it proves to be a lively, entertaining, and educational
ride.
Welcome to all of you that jumped on in May!!!:D
I have learned SOOOo much in the past couple of weeks :cool: I cant beleive I have spent several months researching the Sky and just now stumbled onto this forum. I know that reading these posts will save me a LOT of time and headache. :banghead: My dealer better treat me right cause I know what to be on the lookout for. :thumbs: Welcome to all :cheers:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts