Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For at least a week and a half anyway. I am taking off to Florida in the morning to see my daughter. As this will be my first vacation in almost 2 years I need some rest and relaxation. Little Missy is tucked away at the dealer; she got her Mobil 1 synthetic oil change today. Tomorrow they will be taking her to the local mall and putting her on display. (Roped off / Do not touch) Where she will sit until the 27TH when she will be taken back to the dealer for me to pick her back up. I will miss keeping up with all of you, I will have to give Ernest a call or two so I can stay in the “KNOW”. :brentil:

·
Premium Member
802 Posts
Have a great vacation and really enjoy being with your daughter. See you when you return

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I should state I am taking my wife with me and my son is driving in from Fort Polk, LA to go with us. We will be taking the Vue a little more roomy for 3 and a dog.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Enjoy your vacation Mark,and when you get back your car will be waiting for you and the driving experience will seem like new all over again.

·
Premium Member
802 Posts
Great a family get togeather. If you would of had a luggage rack you could hav tied everone on the back. Have a great time. I know vacations in the military are few and far between.

·
Registered
669 Posts
Mark, I know how you feel...
I just left my baby at the dealership for the Mobil 1 oil change and a few "fix-it's" while we go on vacation to NYC for a week. They are going to put the car in the showroom for the week so others can get a good look!

Have a great trip!

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
marklynn70 said:
I should state I am taking my wife with me and my son is driving in from Fort Polk, LA to go with us. We will be taking the Vue a little more roomy for 3 and a dog.
Enjoy! I haven't had a vacation in 7 years....but it is my fault! Be an inspiration and have a great time. :cheers:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts