Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When to my dealer today (Saturn of Metro East) and put my order in:

Sunburst Yellow
Black Premium Trim
Limited-slip differential
Splash Guards- Front & Rear
Wheel locks
3M Bra

Nothing fancy but with this car it fancy enough. Will get the wind screen from a after market. Wait time anywhere from 6-8 months, but I knew that going in.

Also got to test drive one today, Drove very well, a little underpowered but expcted that, the handling was outstanding. I want to thank everyone on the forum for thier comments about the car, espcially the ones who already have thier cars. It helped when I was undecided about ordering this or a Miata.

The big clincher was when I actually saw and drove the car, then it was no contest, I knew that I would order the Sky.

Now I just have to sit and wait for the good people in del to put mine together! It's going to be hard waiting.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
pull up a chair, stay awhile

As we say in the South...set for a spell. If you think I have used incorrect grammar, you will learn the distinct difference between set and set...
We are set on a Sky, so here we set....hahahahahaha.:lol:

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
skywulf said:
As we say in the South...set for a spell. If you think I have used incorrect grammar, you will learn the distinct difference between set and set...
We are set on a Sky, so here we set....hahahahahaha.:lol:

I know it will be a long drawn out wait, but having the order is the first step. I'm glad I've finally decided to order. Now I just have to start saving my pennies!:D

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
It felt good to order, you are right, and I learned that I made the first group, I am glad I did not wait. It is good to look forward to something that will be fun, rather than looking at having to drive to work work 14 hours, drive home. The downsidem I have NEVER played on the Internet at work and I have played enough looking at Sky surfing for articles I have about made up for it.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
RMFNSKY said:
When to my dealer today (Saturn of Metro East) and put my order in:

Sunburst Yellow
Black Premium Trim
Limited-slip differential
Splash Guards- Front & Rear
Wheel locks
3M Bra

Nothing fancy but with this car it fancy enough. Will get the wind screen from a after market. Wait time anywhere from 6-8 months, but I knew that going in.

Also got to test drive one today, Drove very well, a little underpowered but expcted that, the handling was outstanding. I want to thank everyone on the forum for thier comments about the car, espcially the ones who already have thier cars. It helped when I was undecided about ordering this or a Miata.

The big clincher was when I actually saw and drove the car, then it was no contest, I knew that I would order the Sky.

Now I just have to sit and wait for the good people in del to put mine together! It's going to be hard waiting.

Sorry for the 3rd degree but -- when you say "I ordered" what do you mean? Did you get an image and receive an order number or did you just set up what will be ordered whan an image comes your way...
I ask because if the dealer is saying waiting 6-8 months that you just are on the LIST to order (image)....

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Rick Tinley Park said:
Sorry for the 3rd degree but -- when you say "I ordered" what do you mean? Did you get an image and receive an order number or did you just set up what will be ordered whan an image comes your way...
I ask because if the dealer is saying waiting 6-8 months that you just are on the LIST to order (image)....
My understanding is waiting for a image. They have recieved two Sky's already. One a customer ordered one and one for a demo. Salesman said that the "order" will be put into the system. I really don't expect to hear anything about a image at least for 5 months. So I guess to answer your question I've just set up a order for a image when it becomes available.

P.S. Rick, great minds think alike, Yellow Sky!!!!

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Welcome to the Sunni Sky Team :cheers:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts