Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will meet in Paris on Thursday and swap titles. I will be getting a Sunburst Yellow, Stick shift stock naked. Giving up a Ming Blue Auto with Trifecta.

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Good luck.
Gonna change your moniker to SunburstRL ?
Dont think I can on this forum. They are very picky and want you to just start a new account. I am NOT up for that. This is the hardest forum that I have ever been on to satisfy their security. I dont like that, but I like the forum so I stay.

·
Administrator
7,918 Posts
Dont think I can on this forum. They are very picky and want you to just start a new account. I am NOT up for that. This is the hardest forum that I have ever been on to satisfy their security. I dont like that, but I like the forum so I stay.
You can change your forum name, or, rather, I can do it for you. And we do not, in fact want you to start a new account.

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Interesting, a couple of years ago I went thru hell over just this subject. Finally figured out how to hold things together without changing names.
Wait till I have the Yellow one in my possession first. The deal will be closed on the 12th. I should just keep both of them, but the owner of the Yellow one wants mine and does not want his because he is getting old and doesnt like shifting.
I learned to drive with a stick and at 85 it still works for me!!

Reactions: OKIE2007

·
Registered
865 Posts
Will meet in Paris on Thursday and swap titles. I will be getting a Sunburst Yellow, Stick shift stock naked. Giving up a Ming Blue Auto with Trifecta.
Paris, TX? Nothing like an 8 hour drive home to confirm everything is in working order. If you do run into any issues along the way let me know as I'm basically the halfway point for you I believe. Good luck with the swap, excited to see the new ride.

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The swap did not happen. He thought he heard a noise in the rear end of my car that I still dont hear so he called it off. But it was off before he spoke ujp because of his in-op AC "It works at highway speeds" was his comment. I guess being from TN he didnt know that a car with a malfunctioning AC is a DEAL BREAKER in South Texas. I dont hear the noise he claimed to hear in the rear end, and was glad he broke first. That way I didnt have to be the one to bust the deal.
Not sure why the noise was a problem because he said switching to a heavier oil had solved it in his other RL.

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Paris, TX? Nothing like an 8 hour drive home to confirm everything is in working order. If you do run into any issues along the way let me know as I'm basically the halfway point for you I believe. Good luck with the swap, excited to see the new ride.
Thanks for the offer. Didnt see it till I got home, but didnt have any problems anyway. Where are you located. I spent the night at my daughters home in Austin, Friday night.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts